Author Topic: Throttlemeister..Do they exist anymore?  (Read 1129 times)

Offline JonnyQuest

Throttlemeister..Do they exist anymore?
« on: February 03, 2020, 11:09:15 AM »
Hey all, just like the title states.  Just took delivery on my new (to me) Connie, 2012 w/7k miles.
Let the farkling begin! 
I’ve been searching for TM and came up empty.  Can’t seem to find them for sale.  Had Kaoko on previous bike but didn’t honestly care for it.  I liked the weights of the TM.
Anyone have any for sale or lead me to where to buy a set?

Also planning on a Slip-On exhaust, and will be doing an ecu reflash.  Recommendations on a not so costly pipe?

Thanks!
Jon

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
Re: Throttlemeister..Do they exist anymore?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 11:42:56 AM »
Looks like they’re gone.  Too bad.  They’re one of the best throttle locks out there.

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/threads/does-the-throttlemeister-home-page-work-for-you.166929/

2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 04:47:42 PM »
You can try ebay but I was using one from my 2002 C10.  Seemed to work with a little finagling.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 02:36:59 AM »
I have the Throttlemeister Heavy and swap it between my C10 and C14.
They do come up for sale on here and the COG Forum occasionally but are getting rarer.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline JonnyQuest

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 05:23:16 AM »
Gotcha.  Thanks guys.  Guess I’ll check fleabay from time to time.  Otherwise go with another brand.

Offline okrider

• Dora: '11 Black
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 10:07:58 AM »
I'm actually happy to sell you mine, I don't use it at all anymore. I don't have the originals anymore so I'd want you to send me yours
'11 Black: Russel Day-Long, Mountain Runner, cage w/ highway pegs, 2Bros Slip-on, Helibars Horizon

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 03:17:42 PM »
I'm actually happy to sell you mine, I don't use it at all anymore. I don't have the originals anymore so I'd want you to send me yours

You didn't keep the originals?  Why not?
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc