Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456219 times)

Offline sherob

• Arena
Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 09:47:18 AM »
Drivers who don't use their turn signals, that makes me crazy.

Drivers who put their turn signals on AFTER they're already in the turn lane or WHILE they're making the turn, that makes me insane.

Hello people! Turn signals are to let others know what the hell you're doing! If you're already in the turn lane, or going around the corner, we already know dipshit!

... or those who attend the church of Our Wholly Mother Of The Perpetual Left Blinker?    :censored: wad!
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 09:57:01 AM »
... or those who attend the church of Our Wholly Mother Of The Perpetual Left Blinker?    :censored: wad!

Ah, you mean Blinker Boy. Sadly, I know him/her all too well.    :o
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
This is to no one in particular...................................................................Gumby!   ;)   

He's a slow learner Sparky...  ;) ;D

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
That moment when you realize there is just no avoiding that sneeze you're about to have with your full face helmet on.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2013, 11:46:18 AM »
As a reminder to all, this thread is PG rated as all of them are in the Open Forum board.  This is to no one in particular...................................................................Gumby!   ;)   This makes me crazy.
Boobs are PG. Oh can I say boobs.

Asking if I can say a word when we are all adults here. That makes me crazy.

Admins deleting my posts after I spent hours searching for the right picture to post. That makes me crazy.  ;D

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »
YOu can say it as long as its spelled boobies, because that's a bird.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2013, 01:26:15 PM »
- TV commercial by Peter Francis Geraci about Bankruptcy processing.  Delivered in a dead fish-eye, monotone tone with no inflection.  I swear he is a Zombie in a suit.

- listening to the radio while painting, working in garage, etc., and the same commercial plays four times in 15 minutes, 16 times in an hour.

- and My All Time Winner = Watching the stop light change and waiting for each car to decide to move AFTER the car in front of them moves one car length in front of them !!!  Everyone should move like a freight train, all at the same time, instead of a :censored: inchworm/accordion/Slinky

after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
Spacers... you know them... they are in front of you in traffic... the guy that has 10 car lengths between him and the other car.  Everyone and their Uncle is jumping in front of him, and he keeps adjusting the gap accordingly.   :censored:

Left Lane Nannies... they sit in the left lane, right next to the guy in the right lane!  They aren't passing anyone... why are they in the left lane!  They won't speed up and change lanes... the guy in the right lane speeds up, but Left Lane Nanny speeds up too!  :cannon:

Tailgaters... it's a sport here in the Denver area.  You can have 20 cars in front of you, but that guy behind you thinks he can push/shove/scare traffic ahead of you by sitting in your backseat.
Rob

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »
Spacers... you know them... they are in front of you in traffic... the guy that has 10 car lengths between him and the other car.  Everyone and their Uncle is jumping in front of him, and he keeps adjusting the gap accordingly.   :censored:

Left Lane Nannies... they sit in the left lane, right next to the guy in the right lane!  They aren't passing anyone... why are they in the left lane!  They won't speed up and change lanes... the guy in the right lane speeds up, but Left Lane Nanny speeds up too!  :cannon:

Tailgaters... it's a sport here in the Denver area.  You can have 20 cars in front of you, but that guy behind you thinks he can push/shove/scare traffic ahead of you by sitting in your backseat.

"lane split" is the motorcycle solution to all your woes
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2013, 02:06:58 PM »
"lane split" is the motorcycle solution to all your woes

If I'm on my bike... everything is "Irie"... it's when you add 2 more wheels that things get lees than ideal.  8)
Rob

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »
If I'm on my bike... everything is "Irie"... it's when you add 2 more wheels that things get lees than ideal.  8)

yes sir +1 for me too
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »
- TV commercial by Peter Francis Geraci about Bankruptcy processing.  Delivered in a dead fish-eye, monotone tone with no inflection.  I swear he is a Zombie in a suit.

That's funny  :censored: right there! I've thought that VERY same thing when I've seen this piece of wood in his TV spots.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
Boobs are PG. Oh can I say boobs.

Asking if I can say a word when we are all adults here. That makes me crazy.

Admins deleting my posts after I spent hours searching for the right picture to post. That makes me crazy.  ;D

Making members crazy.....priceless. ;D 
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2013, 07:25:48 AM »
Watched History Detectives last night on MPT.  One new segment and the rest reruns.  Advertising the show as new but really containing mostly reruns, makes me crazy.

And speaking of TV.....  The DVR not recording first run shows (when it's set to do that), yet loves to record all the ones I've seen previously or not at all, makes me crazy.

FIM World Superbike not being televised on a channel that I get, makes me crazy.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2013, 07:29:20 AM »
 :censored: :censored: credit card processing companies. A bunch of  :censored: thieves.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
Missing a hole-in-one by this much >______ < :yikes: :censored: :censored: :censored: :yikes:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2013, 10:18:54 AM »
Two things. On dehumidifiers, they quote number of pints it holds. Now, when was the last time anybody used pints as a measurement? Quarts, sure, gallons, yes, liters, all the time at work. i'm standing there at the store trying to calculate how many pints/quarts/gallons.......crap, just put down gallons or liters ok. And another thing, this practice of showing how long a movie is. How many people talk about the length of a movie in minutes other than the morons who make them? So, here I am, trying to figure out how long a movie is......126 minutes, ok, lets see, 90 minutes, hour and a half, plus, lets see, 36 minutes.....ok over two hours....ok, 2 hours and 6 minutes. Why not just say 2 hours and 6 minutes? I know, I know 30 pints sound like a lot and 126 minutes sounds like a loot, and we Americans like things big and a lot of it, soccer, boring, scores of 1 to 0, American football, now theres something, scores, 6 points at a time, 28 to 7, now theres something we can like huh? Marketing.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Conrad

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
Are you looking for a new dehumidifier Boss? I bought this top rated (Consumer Reports) last year and it does it's job VERY well. It even has a removable/cleanable filter. It's about time they started using these. 

Frigidaire FAD704DUD

I almost forgot, 70 pints.    ;)

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
Not being able to see the boob picture that Gumby posted makes me crazy.  :loco:

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2013, 11:19:47 AM »
BEER comes in pints!
Mind yer Ps and Qs.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!