Author Topic: Tourmaster Flex Series 2 jacket size 44 SOLD SOLD  (Read 1471 times)

Offline bikelee

Tourmaster Flex Series 2 jacket size 44 SOLD SOLD
« on: March 11, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »
SOLD SOLD SOLD  Tourmaster Flex Series 2 jacket size 44 for sale. For all practical purposes this is a new jacket. I think I wore it 3 times. I am 5' 11", 175 lbs, 40" chest, and 36 " waist and the jacket fits me perfectly. It is in perfect condittion. I have the tags. No bugs, road rash, or other damage. Has the liner. I am asking $85 INCLUDING conus shipping. I take Paypal (as a "Friends and Family payment" or add 3%), or USPS money orders. This jacket is located in Albany, NY 12206. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at mishleon@msn.com. I have tried to describe the jacket as honestly as I can. Please, no returns. Thanks for your time and interest.  :)
Here are the details:

The Tour Master Flex Series 2 Motorcycle Jacket has been designed to go through all different weather conditions from rain, cold, warm and hot keeping you comfortable and dry on your rides. The Tour Master Flex Series 2 Motorcycle Jacket also has removable protection armor for your elbows, shoulders, and back giving you the maximum protection in those areas. With adjustments of the waist and arms you will have a motorcycle jacket that fits the way you want it to. So make sure that you don’t leave home without your Tour Master Flex Series 2 Motorcycle Jacket. :)

Converts easily from a 600 denier carbolex shell to an armor-link mesh shell.
    Water-resistant outer jacket incorporates waterproof zippered shoulder vents.
    1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas provides exceptional protection and abrasion resistance.
    360 degree phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
    The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable.
    Adjustable sleeve take-up straps help to secure elbow armor and material.
    Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector.
    Tour Master’s zip-out quilted liner features warming 100gm polyfill insulation.
    Zippered hand pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
    Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine-tune the fit.
    Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:16:57 PM by bikelee »