Author Topic: Tourmaster Caliber waterproof overpants Men's Short XL  (Read 713 times)

Offline Charliedog

Tourmaster Caliber waterproof overpants Men's Short XL
« on: February 27, 2018, 06:59:46 PM »
Used, but in very good condition.  I won these in an eBay auction along with a jacket.  The jacket fits, but these are too short for me.  The seller did not indicate they were a short, and I did not verify the size before bidding-guess we both screwed up.  They're clean, no signs of damage, however I noted when reinstalling the lining, both elastic rings in legs are loose.  Not sure how much of a difference that makes, the lining is really easy to remove or reinstall-just a zipper at the waist and these two loops in the legs, no Velcro.

A note about sizing:  Tourmaster says these will fit over 36-38 waist jeans, and I would agree HOWEVER many men's jeans manufacturers have gone to vanity sizing-in other words the jeans are bigger in the waist than what the label in the jeans says.  I wear jeans labeled 36 waist, but really are 38 waist.  These overpants fit great.  If your jeans say 38 waist, but measure 40, then these overpants will fit tight-probably not be comfortable.  On the other hand, if your jeans say 34 waist but really are 36, these would probably work OK.  I also noted there is not much difference with the lining in or out.  NOTE:  Check you jeans' size before buying.

Also, the inseam measures about 30.5", about 2" shorter than a regular length.  I buy 32" inseam jeans, and as I said, these are too short for me.  If your inseam is 30" or less, you would be OK. 

Overpants have adjustable, removable hard knee armor.  For more details, please google them.

Asking $75.00.  Price includes CONUS shipping.  Prefer PayPal.  Discount for local pickup.
CharlieDog
Bristol, TN