Author Topic: Maybe we should build a big, beautiful wall......  (Read 1584 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Maybe we should build a big, beautiful wall......
« on: July 07, 2017, 05:35:46 PM »
Around the First Couple. To keep the Germans (and maybe et al. ?) away from them. Or vice- versa?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/g-20-protests-prevent-melania-trump-leaving-german-163004838.html

Brian

P.S. I just posted this for amusements' sake. If it goes to the Arena, which may well happen, I will not see it anymore. So try to 'play nice' if at all possible. Otherwise, best of luck to all combatants.  :o ;D
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Maybe we should build a big, beautiful wall......
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:52:24 PM »
I wonder why Merkel felt the need to punish Hamburg. Did they not vote for her in the last election?

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 04:49:53 AM »
Merkel is punishing the entire country, not just Hamburg.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 05:43:13 AM »
>"Poole, a Hamburg resident, said he came out to protest because U.S. President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin and other "fascist" leaders had arrived in his city."

Oh the irony.  GERMAN protestors labeling OUR president as a "Fascist"!  I think their protest would be more effective if they hooked up with some Italians and Japanese....
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc