Riding > CDAs

Brain Fart

(1/3) > >>

Jim M.:
So I pull into the parking lot and back into the space. I turn off the grip heaters (30 dergrees), turn off the Gerbing's and then unplug. I go to get off and suddenly, OH SH---!!!! Some idiot forgot to drop the side stand! I've been riding for 40+ years and for the first time ever I don't put down the side stand first. Fortunately the Canyon Cages saved the majority of the plastic. The left mirror plastic is scraped up as well as the bag. Of coarse I said all last summer, "I should get a set of the rear Canyon Cages.......and didn't.  As soon as I got back up from rolling off, I looked around and fortunately no one else was around to see my udder stupidity. Ugh!

VirginiaJim:
I've got a front set on a shelf.   Already have a rear set.  I did the same thing, only in the garage.  Thankfully the bike fell on me so no real damage to it.

tweeter55:

--- Quote from: Jim M. on January 05, 2016, 01:46:33 PM --- I looked around and fortunately no one else was around to see my udder stupidity. Ugh!

--- End quote ---
I'll do a quick search on YouTube tonight just to make sure, Jim.

Rhino:
Been there done that in my garage. Front and rear canyon cages no damage.

Stealth Mode:
I was actually happy that I was the last CDA post for a while Im sorry that someone had to follow my thread.....it happens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version