Author Topic: For my pilot friends on the forum  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
For my pilot friends on the forum
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:15:04 AM »

Offline Tree

• 21 Year Submarine Veteran - GO NAVY!
Re: For my pilot friends on the forum
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 10:46:05 AM »
I'm not a pilot but I appreciate the humor.

Which engine do you think he will lose?  Port or Stbd?

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 10:54:35 AM »
B-52 and F-16 are both on approach to land.
B-52 pilot calls for priority as he lost an engine.
F-16 pilot calls: "Arg, the dreaded seven engine landing."

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline Daytona_Mike

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »
An old classic
A cargo plane is flying along, doing its cargo plane thing, when a fighter jet comes up alongside.
The fighter jock decides to poke some fun at the pilot who's forced to fly such an ungainly vessel.
"My plane's so much more advanced than yours. Watch this" says the jock, as he proceeds to do loop-de-loops, barrel rolls, corkscrews, and all manner of fast paced aerial acrobatics.
"Very impressive," responds the cargo pilot. "But that's nothing, watch this." For a half hour the large craft simply plods along straight as an arrow, not even so much as dipping the wings.
After a while, the cargo pilot comes back on the radio and says "So, what'd you think?"
Jock: "What d'you mean? You didn't do anything. You just flew straight for a while."
Cargo: "Oh no, that wasn't all. I got up, stretched my legs, got some coffee, went to the bathroom..."
If you still have fuel in the tank, you are not lost yet
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:18:40 PM »
B-52 and F-16 are both on approach to land.
B-52 pilot calls for priority as he lost an engine.
F-16 pilot calls: "Arg, the dreaded seven engine landing."

Rick

All they had was 8 to begin with.  B-36 had 10.   Landing with 7, child's play.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 06:56:03 AM »

All they had was 8 to begin with.  B-36 had 10.   Landing with 7, child's play.

B-36 loses and engine it become a dreaded 9 engine landing!  :rotflmao:

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 08:01:25 AM »
Back in the olden', pre- politically correct days, that last line also had something about a rendezvous with a female aboard the plane.

Brian

An old classic
A cargo plane is flying along, doing its cargo plane thing, when a fighter jet comes up alongside.
The fighter jock decides to poke some fun at the pilot who's forced to fly such an ungainly vessel.
"My plane's so much more advanced than yours. Watch this" says the jock, as he proceeds to do loop-de-loops, barrel rolls, corkscrews, and all manner of fast paced aerial acrobatics.
"Very impressive," responds the cargo pilot. "But that's nothing, watch this." For a half hour the large craft simply plods along straight as an arrow, not even so much as dipping the wings.
After a while, the cargo pilot comes back on the radio and says "So, what'd you think?"
Jock: "What d'you mean? You didn't do anything. You just flew straight for a while."
Cargo: "Oh no, that wasn't all. I got up, stretched my legs, got some coffee, went to the bathroom..."
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com