Author Topic: Truly Amazing  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Mr. Green Genes

Truly Amazing
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:00:31 PM »
I am amazed at the WEB blitz that has been conducted to drive this site into obscurity.  I have recently made a couple of computer changes so my shortcut icons were no longer up & working.  No problem right?, just Google ZG Fanatics.  Wrong!  It seems just about every motorcycle forum on the WEB has some "hey what's gone wrong with the ZG Fanatics site", thread with no links or reference to a web address for this site.  Yet everywhere I search turns up a link (and praise) for the "official" COG forum.  I smell a rat.

"I would not join any organization that would have me as a member"
Groucho Marx. 

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Truly Amazing
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »
Glad you're back!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:12:28 AM »
The joint statement (it was posted here here as well) explains it all. As T-Cro pointed out in another earlier topic, there there is a link pointing to ZGGTR from the old domain to here .
Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:03:03 AM »
But remember COG didn't want control of the old domain.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 07:13:04 AM »
 :popcorn: :deadhorse: