Author Topic: Beat LA, beat LA, beat LA....  (Read 2247 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Beat LA, beat LA, beat LA....
« on: May 21, 2012, 10:18:07 PM »
I am so happy the Lakers are done now!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer:

Offline Gsun

Re: Beat LA, beat LA, beat LA....
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 10:34:01 PM »
Thought you were talking about a real sport - hockey! And, BTW, LA is not going to get beat! Talkin hockey....jus so ya know.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 10:41:53 PM »
Thought you were talking about a real sport - hockey! And, BTW, LA is not going to get beat! Talkin hockey....jus so ya know.

You're going Canadia eh G?  ;) 

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:02:58 AM »
Now it is time for the Spurs to really see what they are made of. In the beginning of the season the Spurs were simply not playing well. They had Homecourt covered but were constantly losing on the road. The Spurs record thru January was 14-10, OKC was 18-4. So figure the Spurs were playing with a 58% win record and OKC 82%. The Spurs were ranked around 6th at the end of January.

Since then they went on a tear to end up 1rst in the Western Conference (3 more wins over OKC) and tied with the Bulls for 1rst overall. They have won their last 18 games including sweeping the first two series. OKC finished up the regular season in April winning 57% of their games. Of course since then they swept the Mavs (yeah) and nearly swept the Lakers.

This should be a very competitive series. The Spurs did win 2 of 3 games against OKC for the season.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline okxd45

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 11:21:14 AM »
Now it is time for the Spurs to really see what they are made of. In the beginning of the season the Spurs were simply not playing well. They had Homecourt covered but were constantly losing on the road. The Spurs record thru January was 14-10, OKC was 18-4. So figure the Spurs were playing with a 58% win record and OKC 82%. The Spurs were ranked around 6th at the end of January.

Since then they went on a tear to end up 1rst in the Western Conference (3 more wins over OKC) and tied with the Bulls for 1rst overall. They have won their last 18 games including sweeping the first two series. OKC finished up the regular season in April winning 57% of their games. Of course since then they swept the Mavs (yeah) and nearly swept the Lakers.

This should be a very competitive series. The Spurs did win 2 of 3 games against OKC for the season.

I agree, should be a very good series! I like both teams, but I lean towards OKC. Whomever wins, more importantly, they better beat the Heat.  ;)

Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:32:58 AM »
Anyone remember this?

Indeed!  :thumbs: :thumbs: