Riding > Rides and Stories

HD pirates

(1/3) > >>

Conrad:
My wife were out for a ride on the C14 yesterday. As we approached a local bar/biker hangout I saw a line of pirates who just came out of the bar. They were mounting up and getting ready to head out. Half of them were ready to go and the stupid bastards pull out in front of me with one of the jackasses pulling a wheelie with his woman on the back, RIGHT in front of us! My wife is swearing up a storm over the intercom, I was too.

So we have 8 slow moving (45 in a 55 zone) HDs in front of us and I see in the rear view that the rest of the group is on the road. I'm hanging back from the slow moving group in front, waiting to see what's going to happen. The group behind us decide that they need to be one with the rest of their group so they come roaring around me and then crowd in front of me at the back of their group. I had to hit the brakes hard to make room for them. Assholes!

My wife is PISSED big time and she does NOT like me riding fast with her on the back so I was riding very sedately. She says nail it and pass these morons. She didn't have to ask me twice. I dropped down two gears and let those pirates hear the scream of my Area P. We went around them like they were standing still.

I love my bike.

Rubber_Snake:
https://youtu.be/BkqCmVXXbk4

VirginiaJim:
LOL...

VirginiaJim:
Totally thinking about an eye patch and a parrot.

Conrad:

--- Quote from: VirginiaJim on December 15, 2019, 07:16:06 AM ---Totally thinking about an eye patch and a parrot.

--- End quote ---

Is the patch for you or the bird?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version