Author Topic: New guy from Atlanta, GA  (Read 1295 times)

Offline i-man

New guy from Atlanta, GA
« on: May 28, 2020, 04:21:47 AM »
While spending a couple of weeks at our cabin near The Tail of the Dragon, I decided to add a 2010 Concours ABS to my stable. It will be sharing a garage with my Z1000 and Yamaha Road Star Warrior. After a few days riding it on The Dragon and Moonshiner 28, and getting the suspension dialed in as much as I can, I am really impressed with the bike. The power is really good and it handles much better than I expected. Looking forward to making some upgrades, the first being getting Ivan to flash the ecu. He did my Z and Warrior and I love what he does.

Offline j_wahl91

Re: New guy from Atlanta, GA
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 11:08:05 PM »
Welcome! Good looking Connie. Do I spy with my little eye a Two Brother's can on it?

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:03:30 AM »
Welcome I-man. Good looking bike...

Ride safe, Ted

Offline i-man

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 06:15:47 AM »
Welcome! Good looking Connie. Do I spy with my little eye a Two Brother's can on it?
Indeed you do. Hoping to find a full header system to hook to it, along with an air filter, before sending the ECU to Ivan for flashing.

Offline j_wahl91

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 10:58:22 PM »
I'm jealous. Apparently they stopped making the M5 for it and it's practically impossible to find one now.

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 07:21:27 AM »
The 2 Brothers can and others, come up for sale on the 2 Forums or Ebay occasionally.
Watch for them and you may get lucky.

Ride safe, Ted