Author Topic: Ole and Sven, best buds!!!  (Read 1883 times)

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
Ole and Sven, best buds!!!
« on: December 04, 2014, 06:21:29 AM »
'Hello, is dis the Redwood Falls Sheriff's Office?'

'Yes. What can I do for you?'

'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Ole Johnson...He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside dem logs, but he's hidin' it dere.'

'Thank you very much for the call, sir.'

The next day, twelve of Redwood Falls finest Sheriff's Deputies descend on Ole's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept.  Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana.  They sneer at Ole and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Ole's house.  'Hey, Ole! Dis here's Sven....Did the Sheriff come?'

'Yah!'

'Did they chop your firewood?'

'Yah!'

'Happy Birtday, buddy!'
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline wahrsuul

• This is personal, stop reading it!
Re: Ole and Sven, best buds!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 05:54:54 AM »
After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed, British scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after, headlines in the UK newspapers read: 'British archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Scots.'

One week later, 'The Nordic Klub', a Minot, North Dakota newsletter reported the following 'After digging as deep as 30 meters in corn fields near Velva, Ole Johnson, a self taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Ole has therefore concluded that 300 years ago North Dakota had already gone wireless.'

Yah, shoor! Dat's my story, und ay yam schtickingk tew it!
1999 C-10: Knee savers, Givi trunk, Rifle windshield, KB risers, K&N...and counting...

What did I do to deserve this life?  And how do I do it again?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Ole and Sven, best buds!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 08:06:28 AM »
Brilliant!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....