Author Topic: Lake George Rally  (Read 2144 times)

Offline KawaRobby

Lake George Rally
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:57:19 AM »
Anyone with plans to attend the Lake George rally?
"A clear conscience is often the first indication of a failing memory" unknown.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Lake George Rally
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 08:12:12 PM »
We are eye- ballin' it.

I love that rally- the bestus 'bike' friends in the entire northeast, maybe the planet, usually show up there with two of them running it (Terry and Scotty); if you cannot have some laughs with this crowd, your funny bone is broken or missing. It can get chilly there that late in the year, especially at night but we prefer the cooler side of the normal riding season anyway. Some nice riding in the area; we set one up one year that took us across two ferries I think and that was a great ride. The date is usually just past the end of summer tourist season, so traffic is way down; in fact, that rally is the last use of the hotel for the year, and when the group leaves, so do the owners or at least that is how it used to be.

Siskel and Ebert would give this one four thumbs up if either one of them rode motorcycles and / or were still with us. Have Terry tel the story of 'The Upper Decker' at station (whatever number it was) and see if you can get to the end without your eyes watering.

Great people, great rally.

Brian

Anyone with plans to attend the Lake George rally?
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com