Author Topic: Forum get together in VA in Ashland  (Read 8558 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Forum get together in VA in Ashland
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »
I am also in!  Throw us a date!!

Delayed reaction because I do not monitor this sub-forum and Jim was SUPPOSED to let me know if/when he created a thread..... bad Jim!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 04:41:26 AM »
I was?  I have both short and long term memory loss.   How about the 13th of May around 11am?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 05:44:01 AM »
I was?  I have both short and long term memory loss.

Yes!  But don't worry, I have CRS also...

How about the 13th of May around 11am?

Date is fine, time is a bit early.  Some of us have to drive more than halfway across the state and are not as young as we used to be ;)   (And some are not morning people)  Of course, it is not like everyone will be there at the exact same time, anyway...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 06:14:48 AM »
Early?  I laugh in your general direction.... ;)   You know, we could move this around on say a quarterly basis so that others can attend that wouldn't otherwise.  Maybe next time in the tidewater area and possibly after that a meeting in western VA.  Just throwing some things out for the members here.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:14:41 AM by VirginiaJim »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline W14

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 11:15:21 AM »
I am okay with time and place...but I am only 10 miles away. Is it still about windshields or a general meet and greet?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »
I imagine both...  Would be kind of awkward to not say anything and just start switching shields around.. ;)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 02:27:37 PM »
Early?  I laugh in your general direction.... ;)

Hey, I am game for whatever and will adjust.  If it is too early for me to reasonably get there, I might go up the day before and visit family in that area.  Just let us know.

You know, we could move this around on say a quarterly basis so that others can attend that wouldn't otherwise.  Maybe next time in the tidewater area and possibly after that a meeting in western VA.  Just throwing some things out for the members here.

All very neat ideas!

I imagine both...  Would be kind of awkward to not say anything and just start switching shields around.. ;)

LOL!!

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 03:14:34 PM »
Make sure you guys take some pics of the Connie's and folks to post up here, it's always nice to put a face with a name...  :)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 02:32:33 PM »
Postponed gents....seems that's Mother's Day weekend.  How come no one brought that up?  My wife informed me of that today as I was all giddy with anticipation then was brought down to lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.  I've got to come up with another date.....stay tuned.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
Postponed gents....

:(

seems that's Mother's Day weekend.  How come no one brought that up?  My wife informed me of that today

Why?  Because we are men, not women!  We don't have built-in calendars in our heads with every anniversary, birthday, holiday, incident, etc   :)

Offline W14

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 06:05:06 PM »
Thanks, didn't think about it until I had agreed to participate

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
Any update on a future date?

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »
Any update on a future date?

Yeah, I don't want Mother's Day to ruin our fun forever!

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 05:36:54 PM »
I've got to come up with another date.....stay tuned.

Yeah, I don't want Mother's Day to ruin our fun forever!

OK, it is after Mother's Day.  What's the plan??!!

Offline okxd45

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
 :popcorn:
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2012, 04:36:55 AM »
I know, I know.  Unfortunately business for my company has picked up and I'm working more weekends installing systems.  I need to sit down with my wife and map something out but at night I'm so tired I just collapse on the couch.  I'm whining a bit, but I'll figure out something tonight.

Offline okxd45

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »
I know, I know.  Unfortunately business for my company has picked up and I'm working more weekends installing systems.  I need to sit down with my wife and map something out but at night I'm so tired I just collapse on the couch.  I'm whining a bit,ut I'll figure out something tonight.

Yeah I hate making more money too........ ;)
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »
Interested...hope its around the time I run the Connie up to Maine for a quick bite of lobster
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 07:10:55 AM »
I need to sit down with my wife and map something out but at night I'm so tired I just collapse on the couch.  I'm whining a bit, but I'll figure out something tonight.

Time flies....

Offline okxd45

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
.......indeed. :D
Jeff