Author Topic: Alien Technology  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Cuda

Alien Technology
« on: July 10, 2021, 09:04:40 AM »
Crazy fast and so ,,, quiet

https://youtu.be/voL7h5UuEag

Just won Pike's Peak

This is a 360 camera so you can spin it in any direction.

https://youtu.be/HKNI658SKJ4
Old and SLOW                   COG 11405
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline DC Concours

• Arena
  • 2001 Concours, ~35K miles
Re: Alien Technology
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 01:57:16 PM »
I'll wait till the price drops on these teslas or when toyota makes one.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 03:57:36 PM »
The Tesla S was my dream car.  Right up until the last redesign when they ruined it.  I am hoping Inifiniti/Lexus/Acura will come up with something.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Cuda

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
Hardly  changed the outside inside is different, you can keep that steering wheel, I ordered the Cybertruck tri-motor.

My brother has had the twin motor S for 4.5 years and loves It.

https://www.tesla.com/models

https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 09:26:42 PM »
Hardly  changed the outside inside is different, you can keep that steering wheel

Two things ruined it.  That stupid-ass square steering wheel, and the stupid TV-on-a-stick crap.  I would want a nice integrated screen, portrait, like it had before, and a REAL dashboard and REAL controls, like it had before.

My brother has had the twin motor S for 4.5 years and loves It.

It has been outside my reasonable price range.  I have been monitoring it for quite some time, hoping the prices would drop, then they ruined it.  So, with any luck, the Japanese luxury sport segment will encroach with some reasonable offerings.  Certainly is taking a looooooooong time.....
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Cuda

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 05:36:33 PM »
I don't care for the Model 3 looks thought you might be thinking of it?

The S looks like the Maserati 4 door It has the lowest drag of any car made 5 star safety rating,

The base price of the pick up  truck is $40,000 cheep   
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 12:10:19 AM »
I don't care for the Model 3 looks

Unlike the Model S, the Model 3 is incredibly ugly.

And now Tesla made the S's interior design and function much closer to the 3.  Stupid mucking with turn signals, and removal of wiper stalk too, square steering "wheel", landscape display,   TV-on-a-stick, non-wrapping straight dash, lack of air vent controls, lack of any tactile controls, smaller/less functional driver-center display.  Instead of improving the interior, they did the exact opposite.

Offline Cuda

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 12:39:44 AM »
MAX I found YOUR car

https://youtu.be/Z2demeWsQdw
Gods waiting room Naples
2011 Atomic  Silver

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 05:48:19 AM »
MAX I found YOUR car

https://youtu.be/Z2demeWsQdw

Um..... no.

I did seriously consider buying a Q50 RS400 a few months ago.  The G37S is now 12 years old.  It only has 35K miles on it, and it is in mint condition, but the "tech" is quite old now and lacked some features I really want.  Anyway, the RS400 was not available in any color I really liked and the price was crazy.  Otherwise, it was extremely compelling.  My original plan was that my next car would be an electric, rather than ICE, luxury sport sedan.   I decided to just keep waiting. 

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 02:44:30 PM »
Yugo, Trabant, 2CV. All proof that you don't need power or gadgets or build quality to have fun.  :popcorn: :nuts: ;D
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 03:28:30 PM »

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 02:38:43 AM »