Author Topic: Lawsuit targets online ammo retailers that allegedly sold to Aurora theater shoo  (Read 4985 times)

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
Respect. At least that is how it was in the olden' days- I have not visited the arena in a long time and even then it was only by mistake following threads that started off somewhere else and were sent there.

Brian

I would agree a few years ago.  But now days I see as much respect in the Arena as I do anywhere on this site.  (maybe a little more kidding around but just as much respect.)   :chugbeer:
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
I would agree a few years ago.  But now days I see as much respect in the Arena as I do anywhere on this site.  (maybe a little more kidding around but just as much respect.)   :chugbeer:
:rotflmao: maybe more judging by a couple of recent threads out here in gen pop.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Well, like I said, I have not been there in a long time.

And lately respect has taken a hit or two outside the arena also. And not just this forum....  why on another forum I used to visit, respect got caught one day, kicked and mauled until it was unrecognizable, then deported to the south pole and has not been heard from since.

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
We all have our days.  But in the long run (other than the topics and visual aids) I'm guilty on both counts, the Arena seems to be a very honorable place to  post (if you are used to fire and brimstone!)

The beauty of the Arena is no one is stopped from posting on any topic and the discussions can get very interesting.  But there is always respect for the others on the site.

Maybe it just because the poster in the Arena thinks he (or she) is posting to "Spec. Ed. drop outs" (all the rest of the group) while trying to maintain a air of decorum within the  :grouphug:!

If you smiled it works!  If you didn't smile, stay here and don't go to the Arena.

See it works!  :chugbeer:

A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
The arena, even the way I remember it which was kinda' rough, did not bother me in the least. I mean, look at the title and what would one expect to find there? Sort of like crawling into the chute marked "pallet shredder"; you just know it is going to be a bit loud and sharp and abrasive in there, right?

And lately, it is sharp and abusive enough 'out here' that there is probably no longer any point in going to the arena at all. ??

Anyway, I joined a local BMW group and so will try that on for comfort (Easy Boys!). I ride with those folks already and they do seem like a.... oh, I don't know, refined bunch, generally. Of course one has to watch out for the Kool Aid but I really do not see myself with a piece of Bavarian hardware between my legs (yep, plenty of room for jokes in there).

Brian

We all have our days.  But in the long run (other than the topics and visual aids) I'm guilty on both counts, the Arena seems to be a very honorable place to  post (if you are used to fire and brimstone!)

The beauty of the Arena is no one is stopped from posting on any topic and the discussions can get very interesting.  But there is always respect for the others on the site.

Maybe it just because the poster in the Arena thinks he (or she) is posting to "Spec. Ed. drop outs" (all the rest of the group) while trying to maintain a air of decorum within the  :grouphug:!

If you smiled it works!  If you didn't smile, stay here and don't go to the Arena.

See it works!  :chugbeer:
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com