Author Topic: Looking for a stock seat c14  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Jethrobolas

Looking for a stock seat c14
« on: June 29, 2020, 03:15:10 PM »
High demand for stockers all of a sudden.
I'm looking for a stock seat to send to have a "Russell day long" built for my beautiful financial advisor and me. I attempted a diy re-foam on the sergeant low cut installed when purchased, but I can't get it right.
Fine print on Russells site says an unmodified stock seat is required for the guarantee to be valid. That's a lot of coin for a saddle,  but I only have one shot to get the perfect seat or else...
It doesn't need to be pretty,  as long as it's pretty cheap.

Offline Ghost Rider 2

Re: Looking for a stock seat c14
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 05:41:07 AM »
  I have a nice slightly used as in couple thousand miles.  It in attic of my garage.  Not sure what they going for.  Make me serious offer and it yours.  On here or you can PM me.  In in located right in the center of Illinois.

Offline Ghost Rider 2

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 05:42:22 AM »
  It is off of an 09

Offline Jethrobolas

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 07:06:14 PM »
PM sent. waiting to hear from Laam seats as well.
Probably wouldn't be too hard to strap an extra seat on the pillion/luggage rack of my bike if we come to an agreement and I go pick it up from Mr Rider. 8)

Offline aldooooo

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 10:17:19 AM »
I have a stock seat off a 2019 model.  Barely used.
$180 shipped.

thanks,

Offline Jethrobolas

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:23 PM »
I have a stock seat off a 2019 model.  Barely used.
$180 shipped.

thanks,

appreciate the offer, but I have a deal set up a couple hours ride away. Plus the "financial advisor" is suddenly running heavy interference on the whole deal due to the sticker shock of the stock seat PLUS the professional rebuild of the seat I'm about to buy despite previous full disclosure and what I thought was agreement.  >:(

Offline Jethrobolas

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 07:53:17 PM »
appreciate the offer, but I have a deal set up a couple hours ride away. Plus the "financial advisor" is suddenly running heavy interference on the whole deal due to the sticker shock of the stock seat PLUS the professional rebuild of the seat I'm about to buy despite previous full disclosure and what I thought was agreement.  >:(
3 more days and things will be cool but that would be messing with my own emotionally driven schedule, plus another kind member already went through the trouble of digging his unused seat out.

Wow, I screwed that edit up pretty bad

Offline offcourse2

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2020, 10:11:00 PM »
aldo you have a pm