Author Topic: Was it staged????  (Read 12237 times)

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Was it staged????
« on: June 09, 2011, 09:49:35 AM »
Would like your thoughts on anything substantial that you believe was faked/staged........................I will start with the Moon landing as myself having serious doubts. Of course they went into space "duh" but I feel it is a bit strange why nothing like that has happened since...... "if was in fact real".

What say you? ??? ;)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline medicevans

Re: Was it staged????
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 09:52:04 AM »
Jack Ruby shooting Oswald then "dying of lung cancer" four years later.  Also, breaking the sound barrier.  What's all this stuff about pressure waves and barriers and stuff??  I've never even seen the sound barrier and I've driven really, really fast....... :o

Offline JetJock

• 2010 Concours in wicked fast BLUE
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
So this is supposed to be a thread that combines total ignorance of science and history, rampant and psychotic-level belief in complicated conspiracy theories, paranoia on a scale that pegs the "nut-job" meter, and ruthless cynicism about anything you haven't personally experienced? Oh yeah, and a room-temperature IQ.

Sounds like right-wing religious nuts who believe the earth is 6,000 years old and our ancestors used to ride around on dinos.

Offline medicevans

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
Yes I think that's it. Hahahaha. :D

I do however think that there's a lot that goes on the government doesn't want us to know. Stuff we will never find out. Oh well, change the stuff you can and accept the rest and so on and so forth.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »
I was thinking this was a thread about birth certificates and assumed identities ;D

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 11:33:14 AM »
Charter member Flat earth Society.

Offline Toxz Qwaste

• Arena
  • stuff & things
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 11:51:46 AM »
there wasn't any 'BIG BANG'. Jeannie made a 'BIG BLINK'. (approximately 6000 years ago)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »
there wasn't any 'BIG BANG'. Jeannie made a 'BIG BLINK'. (approximately 6000 years ago)

Mmmmm, Jeannie was hot.

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »
ANYTHING related to NA$CAR.

Aren't there any LEFT wing religious nuts?  :popcorn:
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 01:08:23 PM »
I cant prove it, but I think George Bush used a weather machine to punish New Orleans.
And +1 Barbra Eden was HOT
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 01:25:22 PM »
Just remeber everyone, if we put the Big Bang at the first second of a 24 hr clock up to now, we have had this discussion so many times, that we just can't count.
Keep ridin till we start all over, and be safe out there.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
Barbara Eden may be old but, by golly, she's still hot.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »
Speaking of hoaxes...

I heard a rumor that they found intelligent life on Earth. 

Anything is possible of course but I think it must be staged.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »
Would like your thoughts on anything substantial that you believe was faked/staged........................I will start with the Moon landing as myself having serious doubts. Of course they went into space "duh" but I feel it is a bit strange why nothing like that has happened since...... "if was in fact real".

What say you? ??? ;)

Nothing happened since?  What's the space shuttle program, chopped liver?  But I agree with not much has happened since.  We really haven't had a driving force pushing us to go onward into the depths of our solar system.  I imagine once another nation plants a flag there or on Mars we'll look up from our Ostrich holes and say 'Huh?'.

The people and their like that propelled the first space shots Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo are gone and into retirement.  It was a different age back then.  I rather doubt we can do it again unless all the top echelons of govt. are behind it and that means mo money. 

Remind me to thump you on the head for even suggesting it was staged....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:32 PM »
Nothing happened since?  What's the space shuttle program, chopped liver?  But I agree with not much has happened since.  We really haven't had a driving force pushing us to go onward into the depths of our solar system.  I imagine once another nation plants a flag there or on Mars we'll look up from our Ostrich holes and say 'Huh?'.

The people and their like that propelled the first space shots Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo are gone and into retirement.  It was a different age back then.  I rather doubt we can do it again unless all the top echelons of govt. are behind it and that means mo money. 

Remind me to thump you on the head for even suggesting it was staged....

I reckon I meant like actually going back to the moon "if it even happened" and even more so of landing/exploring Mars. The space shuttle program has for sure been of major importance, and the space station has been to "I reckon". I am not a conspiracy type of guy, although my trust in the gov is very little. People are sheeple, and have a tendency to believe whatever is driven into their weak and feeble minds. Has their been allot of cover-ups and lies in this country..................um that is a for sure yes.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Son of Pappy

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 03:16:10 PM »
I think the great crash of 2011 was staged :yikes: :popcorn:

Offline snarf

• Arena
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 03:30:59 PM »
I think the great crash of 2011 was staged :yikes: :popcorn:
LOL, yup...prolly had to hide all that gun talk from the Gumment.
I reckon I meant like actually going back to the moon "if it even happened" and even more so of landing/exploring Mars. The space shuttle program has for sure been of major importance, and the space station has been to "I reckon". I am not a conspiracy type of guy, although my trust in the gov is very little. People are sheeple, and have a tendency to believe whatever is driven into their weak and feeble minds. Has their been allot of cover-ups and lies in this country..................um that is a for sure yes.
Cover-ups...really ???
The year was 1990; I was on the USS Hunley AS31. She was a submarine tender before she got turned into scrap metal.   During ODSI we had some high level brass come on board and commence to tell us that there are ABSOLUTELY zero submarines operating in the gulf.  If I hadn't of loved my stripes so much I would have loved to have said "REALLY??  Sir if you dont mind; could you please tell me what that big giant black turd is moored up to our ship".
Some things are just best left unsaid :-X :-X :-X
2002 Conc
1986 Conc "The spirit of COG"

"We did not become the men that we are because we were Sailors, soldiers or cops; we became Sailors, soldiers and cops because of the men we are."

Offline cmoore

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 04:51:58 AM »
You don't believe we landed on the moon?  :o I agree Jeannie is or was smoking hot.
2010 C14
Dallas, Texas

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 08:19:06 AM »
BTW-who was the camera operator when Armstrong stepped onto the Moon? ;)

Offline Toxz Qwaste

• Arena
  • stuff & things
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
must have been Fox News. Everthing they report is a lie.  ;D