Linked Events

• COG Northeast Spring Fling Rally: May 19, 2011 - May 22, 2011

Author Topic: COG Northeast Spring Fling Rally  (Read 3890 times)

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
COG Northeast Spring Fling Rally
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:09:05 AM »
Looking for something last minute to do this weekend?

Spring Fling 2011
Penn Wells Lodge, Wellsboro, PA
May 19-22, 2011

Click here to go to rally web page

Self-guided rides, great camaraderie.
Rally fee includes the famous Mary Wells Restaurant Smorgasbord.

Walk-ins registration available up to max seating capacity.
All welcome - COG member or not.

Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
Re: COG Northeast Spring Fling Rally
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:03:45 AM »
Anyone riding from NE PA?  I'm headed down not too far from Lake Wallenpaupack (Lake Ariel/Hamlin) today, and heading to Wellsboro tomorrow.  Probably taking Rt. 6 most of the way.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 02:09:38 PM »
I hope you are going to have name tags this year Steve. In fact, I think they should all be pre- printed and all say 'Cap'n Bob'. That way we can blame Bob for anything anyone does.... I am going to do that anyway but it will be easier for everyone else I think.

;D

Brian

Looking for something last minute to do this weekend?

Spring Fling 2011
Penn Wells Lodge, Wellsboro, PA
May 19-22, 2011

<snip>

All welcome - COG member or not.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Bob

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:20:33 PM »
Anyone riding from NE PA?  I'm headed down not too far from Lake Wallenpaupack (Lake Ariel/Hamlin) today, and heading to Wellsboro tomorrow.  Probably taking Rt. 6 most of the way.

John, I plan on riding right through there tomorrow (Thursday). Depending on the weather, If decent I planned on riding right through (590) Hamlin. Then 6 the rest of the way. If it raining I might take 84 to 6. I'm suppose to have possibly two other riders. But I haven't talked to them yet today.

Bob

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 03:22:31 PM »
I hope you are going to have name tags this year Steve. In fact, I think they should all be pre- printed and all say 'Cap'n Bob'. That way we can blame Bob for anything anyone does.... I am going to do that anyway but it will be easier for everyone else I think.

;D

Brian

Since when do you need a name tag to blame anything on me? It never stopped you before!  ;D

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
Arrived safe and sound.  Only slightly damp.  Room 49 - Stop by and say "Hi."
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157