Author Topic: That pesky low fuel warning and the disappearance of the range function.  (Read 156232 times)

Offline Big Red

• Arena
So if you have flashing fuel bars, like the guy in this video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1hXQDHVXohQ , I can verify that B.D.F.'s fuel warning bypass WORKS.

I've had flashing fuel bars for some time due to a fried low fuel level switch. I did not have to replace the switch or mess with the whole fuel pump module. Simply plugging the dodad in place made it stop.

THANK YOU, B.D.F.!!!
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Great, glad to hear it worked out for you, and thanks for the kind words.

So if you have flashing fuel bars, like the guy in this video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1hXQDHVXohQ , I can verify that B.D.F.'s fuel warning bypass WORKS.

I've had flashing fuel bars for some time due to a fried low fuel level switch. I did not have to replace the switch or mess with the whole fuel pump module. Simply plugging the dodad in place made it stop.

THANK YOU, B.D.F.!!!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: That pesky low fuel warning and the disappearance of the range function.
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2023, 09:14:32 AM »
Unfortunately this harness is no longer available..   Locking the thread.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.