Author Topic: A little work around the house..... basically building a new house.  (Read 14219 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: A little work around the house..... basically building a new house.
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 07:02:10 AM »
OK, enough with you people throwing rocks at me for a lack of photos!  ;D  Going to try on an Imgur site and see if this works....

So installed mini- split plumbing, electrical, condensate drain (that sounds like it need an Easy Boys! but it really does not) for all wall units and plumbed them outside. The usual way is to mount the wall unit on an exterior wall, drill a 2" or so hole through the house and push all the connections outside. The all connecting lines are connected to the compressors via duct work that looks like gutter downspoints. It works well but is unsightly plus because I am not done with the outside of the house, I did not want this plumbing / ducts all over the place 'cause some of them would absolutely be in the way. So I plumbed mine inside the house, which is a gigantic pain in the butt. Each mini- split gets two insulated copper tubes, one armored cable (plastic covered BX) and one condensate drain, and they all have to punch up into the attic (or the trusses above for the first floor mini- splits), then across the attic, then down through a wall that leads to the second floor / first floor ceiling, then across the first floor ceiling and finally outside. I choose to make a joint in the copper tubes at each turn because it was about impossible to feed 70' of copper tubing around corners and through access valleys in the house structure. So each direction change gets four flares, and a flare fitting. BTW- these are fairly critical as they use a new, high- pressure refrigerant and are not tolerant of leaks (R410a, reaching pressures of 400 PSI).

At the wall bay, between two bedrooms. There will be a wall unit on each wall, so the plumbing here is for two units:

The the run across the attic to the interior wall where there is enough space to route all of this down to the floor below, this is at the other end of the house, at the point where all connections turn and drop down through the interior wall:

There are six copper tubes, three 1/4" (liquid, feed) and three 3/8" (vapor or return), three wiring cables, and two runs of Romex to power the compressors outside in the attic that feed down through that wall, along with the main plumbing vent pipe for both floors.

The the exit from the wall and into the second floor floor and first floor ceiling:

Then another 90 degree turn in the first floor ceiling to the left in the photos:

Across the first floor ceiling, through the second floor floor trusses:

And outside, where these three units of connections join three other from the first floor:

And before someone asks, no, I have no idea which pipe / cable is attached to which interior unit, all have to be blown out with compressed air to remove any debris anyway so I will find and mark them then. Will also pin- out the cables at the same time.

Sorry, either I cannot figure out how to post thumbnails or Imgur does not offer them. ??

Brian

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:26:58 PM by B.D.F. »
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline mikeyw64

• Arena
Photo Sidebar
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
just add .jpg to the existing link plus an i. before imugr

eg

http://imgur.com/P2bLUrH  was your link

http://i.imgur.com/P2bLUrH.jpg is the direct image link to wrap in the IMG tags

--
space reserved for humourous sig file

Offline B.D.F.

Re: Photo Sidebar
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »
Excellent- thanks Mike!

And it is all automatic if only one chooses the correct link in the first place; I was using a different one from the list of choices, the one you show is listed as BBCode and pastes directly without modification or the need to add the  separately.

Brian

eg

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

Re: Photo Sidebar
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 03:03:59 AM »
Any idea why when the photos are clicked they appear huge vertically but narrow horizontally?

It works as it is but it would be great if clicking on the photo just brought them in full-size (and maintained aspect ratio).

Right clicking on the photo and choosing 'view image' does bring one to the imgur site, and clicking on the photo there will bring it up full size, it would just be a bit nicer if the image could be clicked on and the image toggled between large thumbnail and full-size.

Thanks!

Brian

eg

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2017, 06:33:47 AM »
I had a Rigid sawzall too. Mine was cordless and the Ni-MH batteries completely died. So now I need a new one. When the time comes that I need one, I'll probably go with a 20v Lithium Ion Dewalt and be able to share the batteries with my drills and angle grinder. Looks like quite a project you got going on there Brian!

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 07:24:02 AM »
So far, I have not had the urge for cordless tools other than drills and impact drivers. Everything else is line- powered and so far, I have not found it to be a hindrance or inconvenience. Not opposed to them in any way, and absolutely would buy and use other cordless tools, just fine line- powered tools work well, have lots o' power and the cord is not a problem. Then again, I am not a contractor and so my 'job site' is always w/in walking and line- power distance.

One thing I am wary about regarding cordless tools is the batteries and chargers: once you jump 'in bed' with a mfg., you are kinda' stuck going forward with both the brand as well as the battery line. Otherwise it ends up with lots of different batteries, chargers and nothing is shared, and those batteries get pricey fast.

Yep, cutting off the second floor, and building a new one is pretty involved. Especially when the original structure needs a lot of adaptation to make the transition to modern construction methods: the original house is post and beam but the second floor is entirely modern in construction. I put a pair of 20" LVL's between all the posts and hung trusses on them, then used sub- flooring to make a diaphragm (Easy Boys! this kind o' diaphragm requires nails and screws). Everything above is modern construction, all exceeding code.

Working on insulation now, in fact, just had a contractor stop by to give me a quote. Lots of choices there too. This whole thing has been a nightmare of choices.

Brian

I had a Rigid sawzall too. Mine was cordless and the Ni-MH batteries completely died. So now I need a new one. When the time comes that I need one, I'll probably go with a 20v Lithium Ion Dewalt and be able to share the batteries with my drills and angle grinder. Looks like quite a project you got going on there Brian!

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 01:56:20 PM »
27 July: took time off today to do 2- man work. My wife and I blew out the A/C lines (Easy Boys- this is my wife here!), identified them (which one outside goes where inside) and tracked down the mini- split cables. Took 6 hours (!!!).

Also working on heating system. The houses uses forced hot water fired with #2 fuel oil, so that is what will be used on the second floor. Not really wild about baseboard heating, it is in the way, cheap and shoddy looking but it absolutely works and works well. But I have been eye-ballin' some hydronic units that would mount in a wall stud- bay, use forced hot water to heat but push it through a fan forced heat exchanger to actually transfer heat to the room. I installed one as a toe- kick heater in the kitchen a few years back and everyone loves it but it is a bit loud for bedrooms. so I spec'd a much larger one and ordered it with the understanding I could return it after doing a sound test. Got here yesterday, temp. wired it today and 1) the unit is defective and the fan is hitting something internal- sounds like a bucket of bolts in the bucket of a front- end loader but LOUD. But if turned upside- down, it goes away and we listended to the actual fan running and 2) it is far too loud for bedroom use, even on low fan setting. Still looking for a heating solution other than baseboard but baseboard lurks in the corner, with the promise that it does work, has no moving parts, and everybody in this area uses the stuff (northeast US). Sigh. Considering building a bay in the wall that contains baseboard elements, a fan on the opposite side (in the closet) and a small grate at the bottom of the stud bay.... sort of a built- in hydronic heating system.

Brian

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 08:16:27 PM »
http://www.radiantsystemsinc.com/
Take a look at radiant cove heat. Not inexpensive, but awesome heat IMO.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 01:21:45 AM »
It does look slick. Unfortunately I cannot use electric heat here, it is cost prohibitive. I have to use forced hot water.

http://www.radiantsystemsinc.com/
Take a look at radiant cove heat. Not inexpensive, but awesome heat IMO.

Offline Pilgrim

• '12 Black
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »

Nice pics in the 7/26 posts.   It helps us see what you're describing.

What have you been up to lately?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 12:13:38 AM »
Mostly looking for contractors: plastering, probably drywall too depending on price; I may hang the drywall (blueboard) myself but will farm the plaster. Insulation but that has pretty much been decided on: blown in cellulose, inside netting in the walls, and just loose in the attic (ceiling, not the new system of insulating the actual roof). Removing & replacing the porch and siding the house. Some issues there, mostly due to what mat'ls to use and how to fasten them.... seems most people do it incorrectly and then cover it with gutters or just like with the displacement (read: wrinkles). Not on my watch though, we're gonna' prevent that; I already have fascia less than one year old wrinkling all over the house. But also deciding on a roof-line as well as height for the porch; the end of the house faces the street, and the porch is a BIG part of how the house looks so I do not want to 'step in it' regarding the porch. The new porch is going to have one roof segment long enough to cover two walkways on the side of the house so I may try offsetting the ridge line; a very modern touch on a very old house but now that all of the old house is gone or re-worked enough to be new, I may get away with that. Kind of a 1970's western look. It will be slick if it works but if not, I will be sitting on a lot of expensive 'ugly' that will almost certainy need to be re-worked yet again.

Installed all three A/C wall units (mini- splits) on the second floor- will take photos and post them. That was an amazingly large PITA because they were plumbed inside the house and because they were installed before the walls were sheathed. So a large work- around going on there.

Installing the hot water circulating and delivery system (for human use, the hot water side or DHW) and installing some boiler leads. This gets a bit tricky because it depends on what heating system I go with: I am leaning toward a radiant system because they are small, slick and almost invisible (look like mop board at the base of the wall) but they are also meant to be used as a radiant heat- loss device with a recirculator. I will not be using them that way and instead just use them as a 'bang- bang' control, boiler temp. level heating devices as one would use baseboard. That is problematic though and I am trying to work out the kinks in that hybrid system now.

Also taking a few days off because it is hot here and usually brutally hot upstairs (on the second floor floor, above the floor in the attic it is worse yet) and I do not do well with 'warm' or hotter. And I have not had any chuckles in weeks or months now and if I stroke- out or face- plant due to that gigantic M.I. after not having any R&R, I am going to be seriously angry.

Today got cable wired to the house and off the temporary power teepee so that thing can come down..... finally! We have not hit 'getting better looking' yet but are maybe closing in on 'getting less ugly' here and there. A temp. power tap teepee in the front yard just screams 'class' to all who see it. :-)  This weekend, I have a meeting set up with that thing and a chainsaw.....

Brian

Nice pics in the 7/26 posts.   It helps us see what you're describing.

What have you been up to lately?

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 10:01:50 AM »
  This weekend, I have a meeting set up with that thing and a chainsaw.....

Oh darn, I was hoping that you were going to post a picture this weekend of that exiting new farkle on your web site...no huh?
..well maybe Andrea can take a video (and post it here for us) of your meeting...that should be almost as good. 

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »
Ha! I ran into that farkle not long ago while putting together the other farkles; I have maybe 15 of them, ready to go. I have installation photos too, just have to write the instructions, alter the web page to show them for sale and set up a payment channel. I could have had that done already but too many tellings of 'The Cat Joke' and here we are.

Nothing on the house today, took the day off and took a bunch of farkles to the range for a respite. That did not work out either and I had to use just about every bad word I know and was on the brink of starting to use them in combinations. Now I have three dirty firearms, one 10mm pistol with about a pound of lead in the bore (yeah, yeah, I know- jacketed bullets but these were cheap, semi- wadcutters and they shot FANTASTIC until I started loading them to major..... well, OK, better than major) and a rather nice Krieger barrel with a projectile stuck in the throat due to a squib load (damn guy who reloads my ammunition! I could kick him right in the..... well, bad enough he has to get that squib out I guess).

Off to drown my sorrows in Scotch and Hoppes #9, and it probably does not matter which of those goes where.... <sigh>.

Brian

Oh darn, I was hoping that you were going to post a picture this weekend of that exiting new farkle on your web site...no huh?
..well maybe Andrea can take a video (and post it here for us) of your meeting...that should be almost as good. 

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2017, 04:37:26 PM »
Finally got back to it today and finished the last of the wiring and condensate pumps on the mini- splits. My wife also took some time and built two holz hausens out of the two cord of firewood I bought last week.

The mini- condensate pumps that mount inside the mini- splits barely fit and need a little force (Easy Boys! what you are thinking is not politically correct!) so I bought an external, thinking it would be easier if uglier. Two surprised: the external one is not ugly but it is an even bigger PITA to install than the internals. Go figure. The amusing part is that I purchased an additional three internal pumps, then got an RMA and shipping slip to return them but now plan on keeping them.... this one is going to require a phone call and some 'splainin'.

Tomorrow the bathroom cans for the vanity and shower lighting and the place will be ready for the electrical (rough) inspection. Then insulation in the walls. So it looks like I am about 90% done, with only about 90% left to go!

The new holz hausens are on the left:

Note the orange line running to the left- that is oxygen barrier PEX for the potable water system upstairs as well as hydronic heat: the stuff is flexible but really 'remembers' being wound up in a coil and as it says in the Bible: 'Woe be unto him who tries to install PEX from the roll into thy straight spaces, such as wall bays'. Laying it out and putting some weight on the ends, then leaving it in the sun for a day really works wonders to stop the stuff from trying to curl up into a ball when working with it. That is the other half of a 100' roll; the first half is in the house and it is stretched from a second floor window down to the firewood.  ;D  You folks have to admit, I have some really lucky neighbors, especially the ones to the east who mow their lawn with scissors 'cause no mower is precise enough (close to true- they are the world's neatest people living next to.... next to..... well, THIS).

Mini- split with internal condensate pump, it all fits in there but it takes some force (Boys!) and a bad word or two although it makes a nice installation:

Mini split w/ external pump. Looks like it would be easy but the internal plumbing and wiring is almost impossible to actually install:

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2017, 11:18:15 AM »
So it looks like I am about 90% done, with only about 90% left to go!

I've never tackled anything close to this large (!) of a project (I did replace a load bearing wall with a steel beam once) but, that one quoted line sure sums up almost everyone of my projects that I've ever done.
There may have been a couple that I stopped after the first 90% and had to completely start over in a new direction for only another 180% for a total of  only 270% but I don't like to talk about those much.
Thanks for sharing all of this Brian. I would give you kudos for both the sharing, and the execution of your project...but I still don't know what a kudo is.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2017, 12:22:12 PM »
Me too, me neither on a project this big and honestly, it is much, much worse than just building a new house. The old house really gets in the way, both literally and well as figuratively. I cannot run electrical, plumbing, heating or even some pretty silly little things such as thermostat wires from the cellar, through the first floor (old house) and into the second floor. Plus, instead of starting out with a foundation sill and building from it, I have to start with the middle of a wall that is not straight, flat, square, parallel or level and sometimes I think does not exist entirely in this universe. That said, the worst is behind us certainly, almost all of the work ahead is either entirely inside the second floor and so all- new in all ways, or will be 'farmed out' such as the siding, rebuilding the porch and most probably the drywall and plaster. Certainly the siding and plaster.

And I am doing things far differently than any contractor would, or at least any contractor working under budgetary constraints. As I said, plumbing these mini- splits, and there are three on each floor, inside the house was and still is time- suicide. Either 1) no contractor would so it or 2) the cost would be astronomical. Not to say I am building anything great here but it is far better than a spec. build house and overbuilt in almost all ways; the second floor was designed to bear 100 lbs. / sq. ft., and not deflect more than 3/8" in the center. Code requires load bearing of 30 lb. / sq. ft. and allows 0.80" of deflection at that loading. So the next people will at least have a house they can put a hot tub in, right in-between the two bank safes.  ;D

Just got done cleaning pistols from a comp. this morning, and in a little while Andrea and I will go upstairs to install the last six of the overhead light cans as well as start labeling the wiring and buttoning up the junction boxes for that rough inspection.

Funny thing but after all this time struggling as to how to 'name' or label all the electrical boxes through the house, it occurred to me yesterday that I can just number the trusses and use those numbers for all the junction boxes! And if / when there is more than one on a truss, label it east, west, or center (I do not think there are any with four boxes attached). Duh! And it is not likely that anyone can mistake truss #12, for example, with truss #10 but if they do, then that person should NOT be looking to do anything to or with the wiring anyway.  :rotflmao:

A few photos and a quick update:

We are off the temp. power TeePee and running on a real, house- mounted, 200 amp service! Of course that $1,800 TeePee now gets broken down and tossed.... including the new panel, the meter trough, the wire, the ground rod and the lumber. But hey, I had to do it to keep power coming into the house while the second floor was removed. Note those beautiful lines 'flying' past the TeePee! (top one is power, bottom one is COX cable):

The COX service tech. who put the new cable to the house was a great guy but just would not touch the FIOS cable that is now lying across my front yard. Sigh. It is the wide dangling off the telephone pole to the left in this photo :

No problem, it is long enough (Easy Boys, I always though it was long enough!) and still has the slide- lock on it so I will just hand it myself. It is fiber optic so it cannot be cut and I think I may need it again quite soon but that is fodder for another thread.

New 200 amp service, the old porch, and the old first floor from the driveway side:

New weatherhead for the electrical service, I think that anchor will give the telephone pole a fair strain in a big enough storm:

The back / west corner of the house. The second floor expansion can be seen here, it is 10' longer than the original house and supported on the west side by the foundation and posts in the photo. That orange line going through the window is me straightening out PEX tubing, letting the sun beat on it after uncoiling it..... I just pull more in through the window as I need more   :rotflmao:  Sort of a 'straighten and dispense' system:

This was a very unexpected 'no- cost extra': the 8 month old fascia is badly wrinkled and the same age soffit is being pushed down by warping nailers. The contractor who installed this 1) did not end the nailers at a truss and just left the ends hanging, and because they were the worst grade of garbage he could find, they are warping and bending, taking the soffit with it. So the soffit has to be removed, the nailers replaced and the soffit reinstalled. and 2) nailed the aluminum fascia directly to the house. Now wood expands (Boys!) and contracts with temp. and humidity, and aluminum changes dimension with temperature but at vastly different rates. This is why siding has slots in it and the nails are never driven in hard but left a tad loose so the siding and house can move against each other. The aluminum fascia has buckled as the house contracted behind it. So that has to be removed, some joiners installed and new fascia installed to the joiners so they an expand and contract independently. A big surprise on this project is how much was done (and much, much more was tried but stopped) that is somewhere in- between a bad idea and just will not work. This is what that bad install looks like, note the 'wrinkles' in the fascia amplified by the sun- line:

Oh well, it should go a lot faster the second time. I can only imagine how fast it will go the fourth or fifth time.  ??? ::)

Brian

I've never tackled anything close to this large (!) of a project (I did replace a load bearing wall with a steel beam once) but, that one quoted line sure sums up almost everyone of my projects that I've ever done.
There may have been a couple that I stopped after the first 90% and had to completely start over in a new direction for only another 180% for a total of  only 270% but I don't like to talk about those much.
Thanks for sharing all of this Brian. I would give you kudos for both the sharing, and the execution of your project...but I still don't know what a kudo is.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2017, 10:38:03 PM »
5 Sep 2017: Just about finished with the electrical- that took 2 and 1/2 forevers but I think it is ready. Will call for rough inspection tomorrow.

Went off on a different path today and started the install of the toilet. Hope against hope but I <hope> this is not that moment when I thought I might be making a mistake but kept on the same path. Instead of going with a conventional toilet, we are going to try a wall- mount. A residential unit, not what they have at WalMart :-)  Started to install the tank unit today and got a little familiar with it; it is a strange setup. The 'wall' unit mounts in an oversize stud bay and is completely covered with drywall and plaster except for a couple of holes and a small rectangle that 1) mounts the flushing buttons (large and small for.... well, you know) but also provides access to the entire workins' which is frankly a little scary. Looks like this:

This is the inner cover and operator for the flush buttons, as it mounts to the plastic tank:

This is the plate off the tank:

Inside the tank are the pair of flush valves and it looks like it would require a gynecologist to work on them / replace them:

And the fill valve is inside the tank too but way off to one side:

Overall the frame is more than sturdy enough but I am a bit concerned about all the working parts being 1) unique to that brand and very model (Home Depot will NOT have any parts for that thing) and 2) having to work on them through that relatively small hole. The entire wall unit could be swapped pretty quickly and they are not outrageously expensive but replacing one will require the removal of a sheet of drywall and the ensuing wall repair.

I guess I got the KiPass version of a toilet- if it works, it will be full of coolocity. If it does not, it may make me use all the worst words I know.

As soon as the rough electrical is inspected, the outer walls will be insulated. Then some final build-out items and furring strips and it will be ready for drywall and veneer plaster. Both the insulation and drywall / plastering will be farmed out because frankly I cannot save enough money doing the insulation, if I can save any at all, and the plastering because while I can squeak by doing a small area, it would take me weeks and weeks to do 1,000 sq. ft. of ceiling and walls, plus they will drywall the place for very little more than I can buy the blueboard for in the first place. And those guys have and use the cool, handy tools for that such as drywall jacks and stilts.

Brian

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 12:12:17 AM »
 I'm guessing that the "exit" of this toilet is going to be in the roughed out hole under the red tank frame (?) and the PVC sticking up in the floor in front of the frame is getting moved back to that opening ...or..what exactly? ...and the PVC stub to the left (3" dia.?) is a....sink drain?...vent? ...bidet? <---those can be wall mounted too I think.

I'm so confused.  :-\  ... ..and yet I continue to type my nonsense...↓↓↓

It would be so cool if it came with some kind of electric jack and flex plumbing so it would go up and down on the wall. With the difference in height of you and the Mrs., it would come in handy.
It could have memory settings just like in automobiles. What?..it could happen someday. :thumbs:
 Yeah, I know, I'm..  :loco:

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2017, 06:00:46 AM »
Well first of all, those two 3" stubs are for the toilet and vent but the wall got moved after they were installed. Most people design with a pencil and build with lumber, we like to do it the other way so there is a lot of plumbing sticking up where walls should be but ended up someplace else.

Yes, the discharge of the toilet is directly in the center of the wall unit and a 90 fitting (supplied with the wall unit) attaches to the toilet; it is located just under the 1 1/2" white plastic pipe that is fitted from the plastic tank down to and through (with 90 degree turn) the front of the frame. The discharge is not mounted in those photos. But the hole directly under the center of the unit can be seen in the floor.

In the wall bay to the left of the toilet is the actual 3" main vent pipe running vertically. The stub about 18" in front of it, sticking up from the floor, will be removed and the new stack used.

So the big reason it is confusing is because it was roughed in for something else and changed during the build.

This like is to the same device with much better photos: http://www.totousa.com/aquia-wall-hung-dual-flush-toilet-16-gpf-and-09-gpf-elongated-bowl

And BTW, the box the wall unit came in had a big "Made in Poland" stamp on it. ?? Not sure where Toto is headquartered but I did not expect to get any made in Poland parts. Not a complaint of course, just did not see that coming.

Brian

I'm guessing that the "exit" of this toilet is going to be in the roughed out hole under the red tank frame (?) and the PVC sticking up in the floor in front of the frame is getting moved back to that opening ...or..what exactly? ...and the PVC stub to the left (3" dia.?) is a....sink drain?...vent? ...bidet? <---those can be wall mounted too I think.

I'm so confused.  :-\  ... ..and yet I continue to type my nonsense...↓↓↓

It would be so cool if it came with some kind of electric jack and flex plumbing so it would go up and down on the wall. With the difference in height of you and the Mrs., it would come in handy.
It could have memory settings just like in automobiles. What?..it could happen someday. :thumbs:
 Yeah, I know, I'm..  :loco:

Offline Pilgrim

• '12 Black
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2017, 04:13:14 PM »
Went off on a different path today and started the install of the toilet. ...

Does it have a heated seat?   :)