Author Topic: SOLD - C10 Trailer Hitch - $75 - SOLD  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Stasch

SOLD - C10 Trailer Hitch - $75 - SOLD
« on: July 19, 2017, 01:49:02 PM »
Trailer hitch for sale from a '93 C10.  It will fit all C10 years 86-06. 

I bought from a C10 owner with the intention of pulling a trailer for all the extra stuff my wife wanted to take for 2 up motorcycle trips.  She ended up with her own bike so I won't be using it - never had it mounted. 

Not sure of brand but its similar to Hitch Doc in shape.  Note: The receiver is different than Hitch Doc.

Connects to rear bolts of rear outside footpeg mounts and behind / under the antler stays (Part No: 35011-1299 not to be confused with the antler itself) at the rear most mounting bolt.

Rear of hitch tucks inside bottom rear fender, mostly hidden when viewed from the back.

Helmet locks must be removed from the OEM position. 

May need some longer bolts all around, and washers to use as spacers for the front mounts of the 35011-1299 stays.

The horizontal 'U' clears the rear caliper (right) and drive 'pumpkin' (left).

Do not have the hitch / ball or its bracket to fit into the receiver.  A welder should be able to fabricate something that works.

It needs a light sanding followed by rattle can primer and black paint to look its best again. 

$75 plus shipping from zip code 48433.

Shipping Wt: 12 lb.  Size:  24" x 17" x 5".  (I can calculate your shipping if you provide your zip code).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:42:16 PM by Stasch »
Stan Visser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - > C10 STUFF FOR SALE - Parts List

He IS a racer, hence the forward lean!!  by: Mettler1

Offline Stasch

Re: C10 Trailer Hitch - $75
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »
One more pic.
Stan Visser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - > C10 STUFF FOR SALE - Parts List

He IS a racer, hence the forward lean!!  by: Mettler1