Author Topic: Delkevic Exhaust Systems  (Read 2492 times)

Offline CDII

Re: Delkevic Exhaust Systems
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 09:57:22 AM »
P.S.  it's just a little louder and quite a bit cooler without the cat!

Offline j_wahl91

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 11:13:30 PM »
I have the full Delkevic system on my '09. It loses torque on the bottom end vs stock header but makes more 6k & up.
It just depends how you ride. My wifey isn't happy with lots of throttle so I like the top end power when solo.

I feel the wife statement on a spiritual level. I was talking with a guy that bought the 2020 Concours, he's having his ECU flashed by Ivan. Apparently he talked to Ivan and said he doesn't recommend them, as they are a cheaper version of the ZX14 headers and have the power drop. Definitely some food for thought. I'll be focused more on the Sargent seat the gentleman got, he let me ride his Connie after my shift and that seat is really comfortable.

Oh, and the M5 from Two Brother's sounds wicked on the bike.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 04:22:45 AM »
Posted some info early on in this and I now see that it has been deleted. If you're interested, send me a PM.

I don't repeat myself when I post something helpful and that is not inflammatory or in violation of the rules, only to find that it has been whacked.  :thumbdown

Shutting down this train wreck of a thread, to those interested please feel free to crank up another one in the proper forum...
To those who feel slighted: threads are not edited by Mod/Admin and those that are deleted leave a trail a Mod/Admin can see, I can see no trail...
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010