Author Topic: I undertand what he is trying to do,  (Read 1119 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
I undertand what he is trying to do,
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »
but I see these folks that do this as antagonistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_va1ioLMxFQ

Offline midnightrider

• Arena
Re: I undertand what he is trying to do,
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:22:56 AM »
Looks to me like the person shootong the video was just looking for a good youtube cop bashing video and they wouldn't give it to him.
2004 C10 RIP

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: I undertand what he is trying to do,
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:05:54 AM »
It's darn sad we can't take pictures or videos anymore of certain places and things without being challenged by someone in uniform.  Of course, this is all the result of 9-11.  I wouldn't dream of doing something like that now without asking (the folks in charge) first.  There are some nice tanks in front of the entrance to AP Hill that I would love to photograph but wouldn't without asking first.  Heck, I wouldn't take pictures of the helicopters from outside the fence without asking.  My brother-in-law who works for a railroad company routinely checks the rails and fixes them if he sees a problem, got nabbed by the local constabulary who thought he was messing up the tracks in a local town (reported by a well meaning citizen).  He was let go after showing id proving that he worked for the railroad.  In the police defense, he was in his private vehicle at the time...sigh.

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.