Author Topic: ATTENTION C14 HOARDERS OR C10 GUYS LOOKING TO UPGRADE ON THE CHEAP  (Read 1396 times)

Offline ZG

• Arena
Ok, somebody please buy this before I do... I want it and the price is great for what it is IMO but my garage is already oosing C14 parts...  :banghead:   

I'd really like somebody on here to benefit so that I don't kick myself for not doing it myself, you could part this out and make 2x what it's for sale for IMO, or fix it and ride it.

I've been ebay messanging the seller since it posted yesterday and even had a 20 minute phone call with them today to go through some Q&A, they seemed like a respectable shop IMO from the phone call.

They said:

-They are a Triumph dealer and bought it at auction in 09 to steal the side cases and gauge cluster for another bike they were selling, it's been sitting ever since and now they just want it gone and don't want to deal with parting it out.

- Title is in hand but is a branded title (ie totaled)

- Forks, frame, wheels, and swing arm are straight

- When bought from auction it was being sold by All State insurance and had ~7500 miles on it, it hasn't been ridden or started since they got it in 09.

- They will ship the bike if needed and say they do this often, they even gave me a shipping quote to my house.

- FWIW they said they already had one offer for $1600 but would like to get at least $1700 for it if not the full BIN $ of $1795.

Ok, so there you have it, this is a smoking deal IMO and no I have absolutely zero affiliation to the seller, just trying to throw a bone to my brothers here.  :chugbeer:

Buy it so I don't.  :-\

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390607393651?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 09:33:54 AM by ZG »

Offline reesedp

• Sail Army
Re: ATTENTION C14 HOARDERS OR C10 GUYS LOOKING TO UPGRADE ON THE CHEAP
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 11:47:12 AM »
Ok, somebody please buy this before I do... I want it and the price is great for what it is IMO but my garage is already oosing C14 parts...  :banghead:   

I'd really like somebody on here to benefit so that I don't kick myself for not doing it myself, you could part this out and make 2x what it's for sale for IMO, or fix it and ride it.

I've been ebay messanging the seller since it posted yesterday and even had a 20 minute phone call with them today to go through some Q&A, they seemed like a respectable shop IMO from the phone call.

They said:

-They are a Triumph dealer and bought it at auction in 09 to steal the side cases and gauge cluster for another bike they were selling, it's been sitting ever since and now they just want it gone and don't want to deal with parting it out.

- Title is in hand but is a branded title (ie totaled)

- Forks, frame, wheels, and swing arm are straight

- When bought from auction it was being sold by All State insurance and had ~7500 miles on it, it hasn't been ridden or started since they got it in 09.

- They will ship the bike if needed and say they do this often, they even gave me a shipping quote to my house.

- FWIW they said they already had one offer for $1600 but would like to get at least $1700 for it if not the full BIN $ of $1795.

Ok, so there you have it, this is a smoking deal IMO and no I have absolutely zero affiliation to the seller, just trying to throw a bone to my brothers here.  :chugbeer:

Buy it so I don't.  :-\

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390607393651?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I would but would NOT want to deprive you of the opportunity of having an engine to color match to your bike.

Offline MrPepsi

Re: ATTENTION C14 HOARDERS OR C10 GUYS LOOKING TO UPGRADE ON THE CHEAP
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:28:29 PM »
Oozing ;D
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"