Author Topic: Scientists postulate that humans are getting dumber with each generation.  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Conrad

Personally, I believe this 100%.

Case in point.

Ceiling Fan Stunt FAIL

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

To his credit, he did get the tomato off of the string.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

Ths first one was such a success, let's try it again shall we?

Ceiling Fan Stunt Redemption

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
 :censored: morons....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Cold Streak

In the engineering lab we sometimes use a strobe light to "stop" the fan, at least visually.  It looks like it isn't moving, but it certainly is.  We always have to keep an eye on the sales guys so they don't reach in and grab a fan blade.  It's happened and it wasn't pretty.

Offline Conrad

In the engineering lab we sometimes use a strobe light to "stop" the fan, at least visually.  It looks like it isn't moving, but it certainly is.  We always have to keep an eye on the sales guys so they don't reach in and grab a fan blade.  It's happened and it wasn't pretty.

Maybe that's the problem, they don't have a strobe light?    ;)

Offline connie1

• Arena
Maybe that's the problem, they don't have a strobe light?    ;)

I think the problem is that they don't have a brain.  If they were six I would say it was a learning experience, at their ages I'm just gonna chalk it up to stupid.
As Forrest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does, Sir"
Man do I love this bike! Red '09

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
So, I just recently watched "Idiocracy"...  And I'm starting to think the writers were actually from the future.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline qman

• Autobahn Motors
The sad thing is, these kids will breed someday.

Madcow

They're doing it wrong, they need to make the Mythbusters ceiling fan then try it again.
Mythbusters- Fan Decapitation

Offline Bryn

• Leicestershire.... in the heart of England
They may have a point... filled the car up yesterday with Diesel.... it should have been unleaded   ::)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
How's that working out for you?

Offline Conrad

They may have a point... filled the car up yesterday with Diesel.... it should have been unleaded   ::)

Nice work, how did you manage that? Did you try to start 'er up? What was the result of that? It could have been worse, at least it wasn't a diesel car filled with gas. Over on the VW forum that happens all the time. Sorry but I have no idea how someone can be that dumb.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR

:yikes: :doh:

I'm quite scared of that as well with our pump islands having both Diesel and gas on the same pump.....although I don't think it would fit in the filler neck of our vehicles.  MCs on the other hand.....

Nice work, how did you manage that? Did you try to start 'er up? What was the result of that? It could have been worse, at least it wasn't a diesel car filled with gas. Over on the VW forum that happens all the time. Sorry but I have no idea how someone can be that dumb.

Half asleep, playing with the phone at the same time, in a hurry....I can see it happening quite easily.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

:yikes: :doh:
Half asleep, playing with the phone at the same time, in a hurry....I can see it happening quite easily.

This is the problem exactly. Folks going about their day to day not paying attention to what the :censored: they are doing. So many do the same thing while driving and the next thing you know some poor sap on a bike gets hit.

Offline Bryn

New car.. Wide filler that the diesel nozzle fits.. Filled up the other (diesel) the day before  :o

Drove 2 miles.. Then it stopped. Total cost to drain, clean injectors and refill ( with 97). Near on £200

That won't happen again ... First time its ever happened .. And the last  :'(

Ps.. Has this turned into.."stupid Bryn.. The guy that's a danger to bikers"  :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Offline Conrad

New car.. Wide filler that the diesel nozzle fits.. Filled up the other (diesel) the day before  :o

Drove 2 miles.. Then it stopped. Total cost to drain, clean injectors and refill ( with 97). Near on £200

That won't happen again ... First time its ever happened .. And the last  :'(

Ps.. Has this turned into.."stupid Bryn.. The guy that's a danger to bikers"  :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Nope, just a danger to new cars.  ;)

What kinda car is it Bryn?

The reverse of this in a CR diesel Jetta could be a bill somewhat north of $6k.

Offline Bryn

Nope, just a danger to new cars.  ;)

What kinda car is it Bryn?

The reverse of this in a CR diesel Jetta could be a bill somewhat north of $6k.

;D

2012 model Nissan Juke   8)  Sounds like I got off light

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
So.....what's the dumbest part? 

Trying something so stupid a monkey would not attempt it?  (Remember these young folks are the future of our country/world.)

or

Recording it and showing it to the world?

or

Us for spending our time critiquing it? :D
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Conrad

So.....what's the dumbest part? 

Trying something so stupid a monkey would not attempt it?  (Remember these young folks are the future of our country/world.)

or

Recording it and showing it to the world?

or

Us for spending our time critiquing it? :D

Yes

Yes

No, that's entertainment!    :)

"(Remember these young folks are the future of our country/world.)"

We're doomed.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
What's it matter what fuel he used? It's not going anywhere. It's got no steering wheel.