Author Topic: I didn't know there was a better way to poop.  (Read 12216 times)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: I didn't know there was a better way to poop.
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 09:31:30 AM »
Max? Is that you?  :-\

nope

Hmmm...I still have doubts..I better do a test.

When I squat to pot during the daytime, I do with my brights/high beams on as I think it's safer for my hemi issues. :stirpot:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 09:39:47 AM »
1.  I don't think Max needs to hide behind another screen name
2.  Let's be careful with what we're saying about others...as we're all 12 years or younger here I know that can be difficult.
3.  I'm sure that this was just in fun....wasn't it?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 10:23:52 AM »
3.  I'm sure that this was just in fun....wasn't it?

If you're referring to me, then yes of course! I'm sure ZG was as well.
I like max'. I'll probably like leisyman as well, but he could still lighten up a bit, I mean poop is funny unless you step in it.
Farts too, but none of it is as funny as the crash test dummies discussion of the high beams on in the daytime. I was just trying
to tie them together.
Apparently another failure on my part. It does get old, but someone has to try and make the rest of you look good    better
more mature.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:12 AM »
Not really a failure Marty, it is just that you found another way that will not work....

Remember, Baby Steps..... always use Baby Steps.

Bob Wiley: [to himself] ... baby steps get on the bus, baby steps down the aisle, baby steps...
(for those who do not understand this, stop whatever you are doing RIGHT NOW, join Netflix and watch "What about Bob"- hurry, before it is too late.)

But don't give up Marty, we need someone to help us look better, assuming of course that we cannot actually become better (and has anyone among us has not given up on that?).

:rotflmao:

Brian

<snip>

Apparently another failure on my part. It does get old, but someone has to try and make the rest of you look good    better
more mature.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 12:15:54 PM »
Just a little gun shy after the last go round.  Don't mind the humor, but let's be mindful (and I don't mean PC) of making fun of any of the members, especially if they're watching.  Me, you can make fun of until the Kaws come home... ::) In fact, I prefer it.  Some others, not so much maybe.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 12:41:52 PM »
...stop whatever you are doing RIGHT NOW, join Netflix and watch "What about Bob"- hurry, before it is too late.)

Well OK, if you insist...but..but..I was just about to go in the garage and do that TPS calibration wrong, and then wrong again the other way, and then the correct way to see
what's up wit dat shizzyl. But alright, I'll watch the movie now and Brian you go do the TPS calibration thing to keep that Son of...Silverda...excellent rider of unmade bed lookin' bike happy. (this not using names thing is rough, but I'm not sure that making fun of their bikes is going to go over any better. I probably just found another way that will not work. {And yes SoP, I'm just having fun with you.  :) })

Just a little gun shy after the last go round. 

Got it.

99.99 percent of my pokes are for fun, the rest are just.....twit mode?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »
I think you may be skidding toward the precipice there Marty..... here, let me see if I can help you out and get this thread back on track.... so to speak.

How about this everybody? Is it amusing or a valuable product? What say ye' all?

Brian

P.S. I never saw that on MY TV but then again, I have all those 'LIKE' stickers on there so I probably miss a lot of what I think I am watching anyway.

Well OK, if you insist...but..but..I was just about to go in the garage and do that TPS calibration wrong, and then wrong again the other way, and then the correct way to see
what's up wit dat shizzyl. But alright, I'll watch the movie now and Brian you go do the TPS calibration thing to keep that Son of...Silverda...excellent rider of unmade bed lookin' bike happy. (this not using names thing is rough, but I'm not sure that making fun of their bikes is going to go over any better. I probably just found another way that will not work. {And yes SoP, I'm just having fun with you.  :) })

Got it.

99.99 percent of my pokes are for fun, the rest are just.....twit mode?
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 05:25:16 PM »
Hmmm...I still have doubts..I better do a test.

When I squat to pot during the daytime, I do with my brights/high beams on as I think it's safer for my hemi issues. :stirpot:

;D

I'm sure that this was just in fun....wasn't it?

:-\ :-X ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 05:41:22 PM »
You're a knucklehead, you know that don't you?  Sigh.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 05:48:01 PM »
You're a knucklehead, you know that don't you?  Sigh.

Yes Sparky, my wife tells me that every day...  ;D :banana :chugbeer:

Son of Pappy

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2014, 07:15:02 PM »
Was the COG comment over the top? :-X

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 04:04:56 AM »
Was the COG comment over the top? :-X

Doesn't sound like personal attack to me, Chet.

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 06:18:59 AM »
It all comes out in the end ::)

;)   :rotflmao:

Offline qman

• Autobahn Motors
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2014, 06:23:16 PM »
Ok kids, time to cut the crap and go to bed...I'm counting....#1.....#2.....there is no three

Son of Pappy

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »
Ok kids, time to cut the crap and go to bed...I'm counting....#1.....#2.....there is no three
Party Pooper :P

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 12:56:17 PM »
Back to the subject at hand, being inventive, I was curious if there was a portable version, damn, seems Gene Simmons beat my to it already....

We actaully had to post signs in our bathrooms at work 15 years ago, as we had hired a bunch of people from a foreign land to work onsite..
And they kept standing on the seats...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline rocknrod

• 2013 C14 - Blue
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 02:06:18 PM »
Well went I went into the Navy back in the 70's we had a couple of guys from the eastern pacific region, I think the phee-eye. Anyway they started the first day taking a dump like that. Also they do it like that in Hong Kong etc. It's a regional thing. We thought it was funny too at the time.
Master Chief, US Navy, Retired
2013 C14 Blue, Fenda Extenda, Radiator Screen, HeliBars, Glove Box Mod, 3M paint Protector, Rostra Cruise Control, TechSpec Tank Grips, Lowering Links and Side Stand, Front lowered, Lowered center stand, Balwin Seat.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 11:38:21 AM »
The weird thing was, the group I spoke of were Albanians, there was a large group locally that emigrated during the conflict. A local temp agency saw this as a perfect "opportunity" to up its " minority" status.. we had almost 80 people in our assembly area that couldn't speak a word of english... for every group of 6 there was a translator... they could speak about 20 english words. It was a comedy of errors, and I had a feeling that most were political war criminals, escaping for obvious reasons.... when the company decided to let them all go, they had 15 police cruisers onsite, with about 35 LEO's, lining the walkway for the exodus, on a Friday afternoon, after handing out paychecks.... creepy. Nothing happened tho, but we found that over the year almost 5,000 lbs of copper strip used to manufacture large transformers had vanished.... and I thought they were just big eaters, carrying two big Igloo lunch buckets everyday...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Son of Pappy

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2014, 01:44:19 PM »
So, a better way to poop.  Is there a better way to wipe?  Front to back, back to front, seated, standing, both, or all?  Dry paper, single, double, or triple ply?  Baby wipes or bidet?
I guess this all depends, eh? :)

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2014, 02:13:18 PM »
Already covered... ahem, so to speak, in reply #26 of this thread.

An English friend of mine spent some time in Turkey. In fact, he was quite well traveled being in medical equip. sales. Anyway, he used to tell 'bathroom stories of the world' and I gotta' say, they were pretty amusing. The story involving Turkey was that one day, in a bathroom in Turkey, there was a sign written in several languages, including English, instructing the user NOT to try and put toilet paper in the toilet because it clogged the pipe(s). Fine and well but that begs the question.... what DO you do with the T.P. ..... you know, 'afterwards'? Stick it to the wall or something? Put it in your pocket and take it home? ?? ???

Then the story about the one someplace in France that had foot placement pads and hand- holds, along with the (of course) hole in the floor. In use, the practice was to drop one's drawers, squat down slightly while bracing between the foot pads and the hand holds and XXXX down the back of one's legs.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Brian

So, a better way to poop.  Is there a better way to wipe?  Front to back, back to front, seated, standing, both, or all?  Dry paper, single, double, or triple ply?  Baby wipes or bidet?
I guess this all depends, eh? :)