Marketplace > Industry Merchants

Pre-Cut Reflective Vinyl Kits for C10 and C14 Saddlebags.

(1/4) > >>

EffBee:
Hello, all.  I asked how a new vendor is supposed to proceed, and I was told to just introduce myself, talk about the product, tell you how/where to order and that should do it.  Perfect!  That's just what I had in mind.

I'm Fernando Belair.  A few of you older guys might remember me as an Editor at Cycle World back in the mid 70's.  The rest of you probably couldn't care less, and you're right.  Long time ago.  But it was an early job in a career spent in the motorcycle industry, usually on the manufacturing/distribution side of things.

Anyway, about 15 years ago, my wife Penny and I started a little side business in a spare bedroom.  We began making pre-cut reflective kits for motorcycle saddlebags.  As we've all known for a long time, you can't be too visible or too conspicuous.  We tried to keep that business small because we both had full-time jobs and didn't need a third one.  But now we've retired, and we've decided to expand and let it grow.

The company is MotoReflective.com.  You can go there, or here's a link to the reflective kits for the 1000 and 1400 Concours.  Or you can just take a look at the product photos below.

At MotoReflective.com we use only the highest quality 7-Year/7-Mil 3M Reflective Vinyl for our reflective products.  And everything we sell is 100% Made In The USA, from raw materials, to design, to the labor.  We’re proud of that.

We've had Reflective Kits for the C10 Concours for many years, and have recently added a new Reflective Kit for the 1400. 

If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask.  And thanks for welcoming us into this forum.

Reflective for the rear of the saddlebags on the Kawasaki 1400 Concours.  $26.95

Reflective for the rear of the saddlebags on the Kawasaki 1000 Concours.  $29.95

Reflective for the saddlebag lids on the Kawasaki 1000 Concours.  $19.95

Rick Hall:

--- Quote from: EffBee on November 21, 2014, 06:58:00 PM ---Hello, all.  I asked how a new vendor is supposed to proceed, and I was told to just introduce myself, talk about the product, tell you how/where to order and that should do it.  Perfect!  That's just what I had in mind.

--- End quote ---
works for me.

--- Quote ---I'm Fernando Belair. 

--- End quote ---
Good to see you again :)

Rick

connie_rider:
hello Fernando. Welcome to the COGdom....
I had those on my first Connie. Very noticeable at night!

Ride safe, Ted

EffBee:
Well, the C14 Reflective Kits have been selling well.  To those here who ordered, you got your emails with your expected delivery date.  I believe every order in the U.S. will arrive by Tuesday, in time for Christmas.  The ones that were ordered from overseas will take a little longer.

Thank you all, and please remember to tell your friends.  A small company like ours can use all the good word-of-mouth advertising we can get.

Ron Dawg:
Nice! After Christmas present to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version