Linked Events

• OtP departure BBQ, CO: August 17, 2011

Author Topic: OtP departure BBQ, CO  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
OtP departure BBQ, CO
« on: July 28, 2011, 10:07:43 PM »
Party!

6:00PM until ?

A final day ride in the mountains, and evening BBQ for Gie Lambeir up 'ta my place the evening of the 17th. His last full day in the USA before returning to Belgium. Yep, it's a week day, Wednesday to be exact.

Gie will be arriving in CO on Tuesday the 16th, where he'll be staying at the world famous "Grams Cabin".

The morning of the 17th, Gie will have a world renowned mountain guide (that be me, since every one else is probably working) for his exclusive use in plotting a most excellent (tm) one day tour through on some of the twistiest and most scenic roads Colorado has to offer. Unless someone else steps up :)

At the end of Gie's ride that evening, or 6:00 PM, I'll fire up the grill. Ribs, chix, salmon, corn, ... As always, any/all scooter pilots are welcome.

Bring a beverage of your choosing to the BBQ, RSVP please. Accommodations for out of town visitors can be arranged.

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline ptarman

• Wherever you go, there you are.
Re: OtP departure BBQ, CO
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »
I'll be there.  I'm planning on riding with Gie and you/whoever on that Wednesday, too.  After all, I only work a couple hours/wk.
Phil Tarman
Fort Morgan, CO
NT700VA 2010 SN #0079 -- "Dudley"; IBA # 5811: SS1000(X2), BB1500