Author Topic: Bring a Connie to a cruiser ride and you get....  (Read 1818 times)

Offline gpzrocker

Bring a Connie to a cruiser ride and you get....
« on: July 18, 2011, 07:48:14 PM »
Center stage!

Offline blanton

• Rural East TEXAS
Re: Bring a Connie to a cruiser ride and you get....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:07:35 PM »
gpzrocker. I could not see your pic, but I know what you mean. I ride with the Houston Red Knights and although H-D's are the majority followed by GW's no ST's but me. It takes awhile for the new riders to adjust, It is like they are waiting for me to squid or something..........Sometimes I do..........blanton
77 KZ900 (still riding) 05 C10, 2010 C14

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 12:04:33 AM »
Nice pic my friend, I'll be seeing 'ya in a few weeks.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:16:01 AM »
The OhioRiders groups I sometimes link up with, have a large contigent of cruisers. So far I haven't had word one about what I ride. And most, so far are pretty good riders, even in the twisties.
Now at restraunts and places like that, the conversations can be a little different, that is when my Smart Ass light comes on. And I usually get my lunch paid for with stats and things.
Ride safe all.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?