Author Topic: Why is ZG's goodbye post locked?  (Read 18305 times)

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
Re: Why is ZG's goodbye post locked?
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 02:58:40 PM »
This is getting hilarious. Wonder if ZG ever gets embarrassed by all the adulation being heaped on him. (bromance, man-crush or whatever clever label the kids use these days....)

OH OH, is someone feeling left out?
Here ya go sanmo:  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh..and there is this:
It's my first step towards being just like ZG when I grow up.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 03:59:14 PM »
<snip>

Oh..and there is this:

Quote from: sanmo on March 07, 2015, 02:28:23 pm
It's my first step towards being just like ZG when I grow up.

Gee whiz Marty....you've been saving that one for awhile. Makes a body wonder what else you've been saving.  ???

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 05:41:40 PM »
Wait a minute- are you saying that that 'other forum' is a poor value?    :rotflmao:

Then again, this year I lit my woodstove with 37 $1 bills as tinder and no one insulted me so I think I have found a better way to spend $37 myself.  ;)

Brian

<snip>

No forum is perfect for everyone, here I can go back and delete/modify my very first post and I pay nothing, over there my posts have become the property of COG even though I pay dues.

<snip>

DITTO, post some links when you find them.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 05:43:04 PM »
Yeah but have you seen a picture of Jay (ZG)? He is only about 14 himself an I think his wife is 12....

:-)

Brian

Here ya go sanmo:  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh..and there is this:
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 06:46:43 PM »
You are incorrigible.  (could be the word of the day but it only lasts until midnight)

((of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed:)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2015, 04:50:28 AM »
You are incorrigible.  (could be the word of the day but it only lasts until midnight)

((of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed:)

Can we have acerbic be todays word of the day?     ;)
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
I just can't think of any sentence with the word incorrigible in it except this one.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2015, 09:21:04 AM »
Maybe something like this: I tried to get my son to do better in school all year long but in the end, he proved to be "non- incorrigible".

Like 'infamy', and example would be "Hey Billy, can you carry these groceries infamy".

Brian

I just can't think of any sentence with the word incorrigible in it except this one.

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2015, 06:01:32 AM »

Oh..and there is this:

Uh...oh. Methinks I've earned a spot on fm's hit list. Dread the possibility that his weapon of choice is terribly malodorous. :-)
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »
You folks are hilarious!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

For those of you that said the kind words thanks so much, that's awesome and very appreciated brutha's n sista's!  :chugbeer:

As for my goodbye thread getting locked without even a warning post on the thread or a pm to me did seem quite odd IMO... I would have thought that my tenure here and all the content I added after the big crash a couple years back would have given me a little more respect than that, but I guess not. Not sure what I did to **** off Jim so bad but I'll take the lock and attitude as a shot across the bow to move on, so I will...  :-\

For anyone intersted, I started a for sale thread over on the COG forum for a bunch of odds and ends I'm selling, link below:

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php?topic=63188.0
Take care folks, been nice getting to know you all over the years! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :grouphug: :chugbeer:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 04:06:02 PM by ZG »

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 05:59:30 PM »
Uh...oh. Methinks I've earned a spot on fm's hit list. Dread the possibility that his weapon of choice is terribly malodorous. :-)
;D

Nope, no such list exists. I respond on a post by post basis...usually.  8)

Malodorous?....nah, mine smell like roses.

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2015, 04:07:05 PM »
lol. Try presenting that bouquet to your significant other.   :o
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »
For anyone intersted, I started a for sale thread over on the COG forum for a bunch of odds and ends I'm selling, link below:

Didn't read very carefully.  Most of the people on this thread stated they don't go near the COG forum.  I kind of think people are too sensitive, particularly when it comes to forum comments where it's hard to tell the true meaning of a comment many times.  I was surprised the other thread got viscous so fast.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 02:04:21 PM »
As I was..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline KevinRLi

• I avoid normal people.
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 03:00:58 PM »
Didn't read very carefully.  Most of the people on this thread stated they don't go near the COG forum.  I kind of think people are too sensitive, particularly when it comes to forum comments where it's hard to tell the true meaning of a comment many times.  I was surprised the other thread got viscous so fast.

If they can afford to waste $37 without throwing it in the stove they must have money to burn on farkles :)

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »

Guess I'm in the minority. I spend more time on the COG forum than here when I wanted/needed C10 info. Not much of of that here really in comparison, but the humor and friendly (usually) dramatics were superior here.
Now that I have a ST1300 in the shed alongside the C10 (at least for a while) I've been trying to figure out that forum. Friendly bunch, I guess, but dumb/confusing website layout and not much useful information presented in a very logical format.
Not sure why people who browse websites get "sensitive" about comments knowing the way things tend to go. Carry on. Have fun.
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2016, 09:00:53 AM »
I spend a 100 times more time here then COG. It seems more "wild west' to me but mostly I think I've come to know this group (as much can be known in a internet sort of way) and now it feels like home. And like any family there are personalities and squabbles. And we need a strong father figure (thank you Jim) to break up the squabbles or send us to our room (the arena).

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 10:20:35 AM »
I wasn't sure if I should post here or in "other bikes" section, I picked here. In the other forum, ZG posted up leaked photos of the 2018 Honda Goldwing. I like it, looks like a cross between the ST1300 and the old wing. So in order to stay on topic (ZG remember?) How long after the new Goldwing is released do you think it will be before Jay gets one? I'll say within two months of availability.
Your guess?

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/new-goldwing-pictures-leak

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »
I am having a hard time picturing Jay riding and owning a Goldwing. ?? Not that there would be anything wrong with that, just not something I would see coming.

And no knock against an OldWing either- that bike has earned my utmost respect over the years as an extremely reliable, robust motorcycle. The last one I rode was a new '07 (on a test ride, considering buying one at the time) and the bike was absolutely everything I expected and more.

Anyway, if Jay does get one I would love to see a photo of him riding it. I wonder what colors (note the plural) his will be?  :rotflmao:

Brian

I wasn't sure if I should post here or in "other bikes" section, I picked here. In the other forum, ZG posted up leaked photos of the 2018 Honda Goldwing. I like it, looks like a cross between the ST1300 and the old wing. So in order to stay on topic (ZG remember?) How long after the new Goldwing is released do you think it will be before Jay gets one? I'll say within two months of availability.
Your guess?

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/new-goldwing-pictures-leak

Offline O.C.

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2017, 02:18:04 AM »
ZGs posts were always colourful and didn't fail to improve my day     :thumbs:
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650