Author Topic: I-90 Eastbound, Massachusetts  (Read 1995 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
I-90 Eastbound, Massachusetts
« on: May 23, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »
The wife and I went out for a ride yesterday, Sunday 5-22, to look at an RV we are considering purchasing. Spotted a Connie Eastbound on I-90 on the way home, maybe 2:30 in the afternoon. He (or she) spotted me as well and we exchanged waves and double takes, was it you?
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Bob

Re: I-90 Eastbound, Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »
No! I was coming back form PA! Was it someone else?  :D  And I wasn't on the Connie!

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »
That might have been me, if it was an '08. I was headed home after the Wellsboro COG thingy (technical term). I remember seeing a red '09, 2- up, headed west on I-90 near the western end of MA.

Brian

The wife and I went out for a ride yesterday, Sunday 5-22, to look at an RV we are considering purchasing. Spotted a Connie Eastbound on I-90 on the way home, maybe 2:30 in the afternoon. He (or she) spotted me as well and we exchanged waves and double takes, was it you?
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 01:26:42 PM »
Nope, it was a C-10. And while I was traveling with the wife, she was on her own ride. Even so, hope you enjoyed the ride!
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190