Author Topic: Polish Customs Patrols (thanks Max!)  (Read 1681 times)

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
Polish Customs Patrols (thanks Max!)
« on: August 25, 2013, 03:18:21 AM »
I honestly didn't know where to put this, but surely Jim will reign it in asap.
Thing is, I was crossing Poland and just before the border with Lithuania I found this two gentlemen, who told me that their job is to "chase" :o trucks with goods crossing the borders and make sure all papers are in order. The service has 30 of these bikes and they had to change the rear wheel bearing on half of them because of lateral play. I just thought I'd share...

A bit of an overshoot there, boys? I just can't imagine BJ McKay and the Bear outrunning them  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:53:14 AM by martin_14 »
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Polish Custom Controls
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 06:43:17 AM »
their job is to "chase" :o trucks with goods crossing the borders and make sure all papers are in order.

I think you mean "Polish Customs Patrols."   Had me quite confused for a while :)

Anyway, cool story!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline martin_14

• know who you are
Re: Polish Custom Controls
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 01:53:43 AM »
I think you mean "Polish Customs Patrols."   Had me quite confused for a while :)

Anyway, cool story!

thanks, edited  8)
Build bridges, not walls.

Education is important. Riding my bike is importanter.