Author Topic: Rubber Side Up and used parts links  (Read 7107 times)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Rubber Side Up and used parts links
« on: January 05, 2015, 08:38:27 AM »
While surfing the net for C14 parts, I stumbled across a company called Rubber Side Up.

The parts seem to be reasonably priced and my order was shipped rhe same day. Free shipping too!

Parts looked good when I got them, with one small exception. I ordered a radiator guard, among other things, but theyiinadvertently shipped a complete radiator assembly, including fans. A nice bonus if I were unconcerned with the karmic consequences.

I emailed them concerning the "bonus" and am awaiting a reply.

I will report again when resolved.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 12:16:07 PM by VirginiaJim »
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Rubber Side Up
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:49:38 AM »
linky? and how much was the rad/fan ass.?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
Re: Rubber Side Up
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 11:56:54 AM »
Rubbersideup.com

I think the assembly was $399 including fans. Again, free shipping.

Just got an email from them. They apologized for the mix up and are sending my radiator guard Express Mail along with a UPS label for the return.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Rubber Side Up and used parts links
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 12:16:39 PM »
Any other links to used parts dealers just put them in this thread..  Also want the feedback on how well they do..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
I wonder if we could get them and others to post to the forum when they're parting a C14?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »
Currently they post the new arrivals to their Facebook page.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 02:51:05 PM »
leaves me out

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 02:55:53 PM »
+1
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »
+2. However, I just kind of cruise their website to see what's available. Not just the Kawasaki stuff either.  I never know what might catch my attention. My friends say I have motorcycle ADD