Author Topic: C14 Windshields and Seats for sale  (Read 41704 times)

Offline Kas

Re: C14 Windshields and Seats for sale
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2013, 07:25:15 PM »
We offer a 2nd Brake Light with Amber or Red Running Lights.  The brake light has a micro-flash and then steady red.  All is mounted on a metal license plate frame.  Instead of wiring for running lights they could be wired as brake lights.  We do have an optional support bar that stiffens up the rear fender and lighting (see the yellow arrow).

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 04:43:56 AM »
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2013, 04:47:45 AM »
We offer a 2nd Brake Light with Amber or Red Running Lights.  The brake light has a micro-flash and then steady red.  All is mounted on a metal license plate frame.  Instead of wiring for running lights they could be wired as brake lights.  We do have an optional support bar that stiffens up the rear fender and lighting (see the yellow arrow).

:censored: you to  :censored: and back, Kas.  ;)   This one I'm interested in...prices please on the lighting and stiffener (easy there guys as B.D.F. would say).

I can't stand this.  I've never had a bike that like to take my money in a good way.  :doh:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Kas

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2013, 12:13:16 PM »
 We  DO NOT have Red Lights available for running lights, only Amber.  The 2nd Brake Light and Amber Running Lights on the license plate frame is $169.00 plus freight----we have 15 in stock. 

The rear support bar is not required for mounting the 2nd Brake Light and Running Lights, but it does stiffen the rear fender and lighting.  The Rear Support bar is $109.00 plus freight.

Offline mvjr1904

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2013, 01:55:13 PM »
I'm interested in the 2nd tail light.
Can you provide a better picture of the support bar only.  I'd like to see what it looks like and the mounting requirements.
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)

Offline Kas

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
The Rear Support Bar attaches to the top rear bolt on the sub-frame the rear foot peg bolts to.

Offline Kas

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »
Sorry, the site wouldn't let me post any more photos so here is the Rear Support Bar by its self.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 05:53:07 PM »
Looks like a good start on a trailer hitch.

Offline Kas

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2013, 08:56:13 AM »
Looks like a good start on a trailer hitch.

Brake Light, Yes.  Trailer Hitch..................No, Never, Absolutely Not!

Offline Kas

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
This is who we are and our contact information.

Offline Kas

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
mvjr1924,
Here are the photo's of the Dash Shelf by itself and with equipment mounted on it.  A GoPro Camera or similar should be fine. We have placed rubber bumpers on the top of the speedo/tach assembly to take out any viration. It puts a little flex in the shelf and makes it more sturdy.

Offline OCK913

• Arena
    • The Orlando Riders Club
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2013, 06:58:06 PM »
How much are the dash shelves?

2009 Kawasaki C14 - Black

Offline Kas

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2013, 07:57:52 PM »
How much are the dash shelves?
$79. Plus freight.

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2013, 10:34:36 PM »
In the dash shelf pix, it looks like the black plastic trims are textured. How is that done? Maybe I'm imagining things, but I would like to do something with mine like that, or maybe a carbon fiber treatment.

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2013, 12:47:41 PM »
In the dash shelf pix, it looks like the black plastic trims are textured. How is that done? Maybe I'm imagining things, but I would like to do something with mine like that, or maybe a carbon fiber treatment.

I have the dash shelf on my C14, and it looks like the one in the pictures (except for my modifications) and I'm not clear on what you are referring to here.
It's all metal except for the new rubber bumpers that Kas mentioned (I didn't get those, but I didn't need them) but I don't see those in the picture. Could you
be more specific?

Now, if you are referring to the plastic top panels on either side of the shelf, those came textured from Kawasaki starting in 2010 on the Gen II models. I assumed
that the Gen I '08-'09 C14s were that way too (though shaped different) am I wrong in that assumption? Perhaps the flash photography is over highlighting
the texture. I've looked at Gen I C14 pictures and I thought their top panels appeared textured as well, no? Not as much texture as the Gen IIs?

Offline Kas

« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2013, 12:50:52 PM »
We have a 2009 and 2010 in the shop and both of them look textured.  I have no idea why they are textured, came that way from the factory.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2013, 12:56:26 PM »
I have the dash shelf on my C14, and it looks like the one in the pictures (except for my modifications) and I'm not clear on what you are referring to here.
It's all metal except for the new rubber bumpers that Kas mentioned (I didn't get those, but I didn't need them) but I don't see those in the picture. Could you
be more specific?

Now, if you are referring to the plastic top panels on either side of the shelf, those came textured from Kawasaki starting in 2010 on the Gen II models. I assumed
that the Gen I '08-'09 C14s were that way too (though shaped different) am I wrong in that assumption? Perhaps the flash photography is over highlighting
the texture. I've looked at Gen I C14 pictures and I thought their top panels appeared textured as well, no? Not as much texture as the Gen IIs?

Yes, mine are textured as well.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Kas

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2013, 01:06:47 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!   WE ARE AT 12 WINDSHIELDS!!!

Offline honzacaf

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2014, 06:20:38 PM »
mvjr1924,
Here are the photo's of the Dash Shelf by itself and with equipment mounted on it.  A GoPro Camera or similar should be fine. We have placed rubber bumpers on the top of the speedo/tach assembly to take out any viration. It puts a little flex in the shelf and makes it more sturdy.

Hello sir,

Where can I get one of these today?

Thank you

Offline mvjr1904

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2014, 10:16:41 AM »
"KAS" is the POC on the shelf.  Don't know what items he has left.
Industry Merchants has some additional products/Info.

Our business information: (All payment should be made out to BMS Inc. we do accept Visa and MasterCard)

BMS Inc
6180 E Commerce Loop
Post Falls, ID. 83854

Phone 877-905-1593

We also have available one new Silver saddlebag door and several lightly used black doors.
2011 Silver C14 - Fastest
2002 Silver C10 - Fast
1994 Black FXDWG (because it didn't come in Silver)