Author Topic: A thread about nothing at all....  (Read 672035 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: A thread about nothing at all....
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2011, 05:32:50 AM »
I really hate it when someone moves my peanut butter in the pantry.  Can never find it again.  Irritates me to no end.  I don't ask for much but those jars blend in with everything else and I can't find it easily.  I panic when that happens.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2011, 05:36:04 AM »
I really hate it when someone moves my peanut butter in the pantry.  Can never find it again.  Irritates me to no end.  I don't ask for much but those jars blend in with everything else and I can't find it easily.  I panic when that happens.

Why don't you buy two jars, easier to find two Mr Crabby.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2011, 05:42:00 AM »
Just a guess but are you having trouble finding the peanut butter after you have already found the Scotch bottle?

Maybe you could buy another jar of peanut butter and put it in your pocket. Later, when you want peanut butter, it would be right there- next to your fob....

By the way, put it in a front pants pocket 'cause if you put it in a back pants pocket we are going to have to listen to how uncomfortable the couch is.....

Brian

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2011, 05:48:30 AM »
Why don't you buy two jars, easier to find two Mr Crabby.

I have two jars, they (family) move them both.  Double the anxiety.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2011, 05:49:24 AM »
Just a guess but are you having trouble finding the peanut butter after you have already found the Scotch bottle?

Brian

Peanut butter during the day...Scotch at night.  The two don't intersect.

Offline alexx45

• 2009 Black C14
« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2011, 07:02:25 AM »
Thanks everyone for the advice & the well wishes.
Life is good.... At least from my perspective.
2009 Concours 14
2005 Suzuki Bandit

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2011, 07:52:04 AM »
C8H10N4O2

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2011, 08:19:28 AM »
Photoshoot today, about nothing at all

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2011, 08:32:21 AM »
I have two jars, they (family) move them both.  Double the anxiety.

Well...

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:39 AM »
The problem is that I know where they are generally.  Just can't find them in the clutter.  It all looks alike to me.

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2011, 09:24:44 AM »
Dang.... I missed the implications of that completely. I guess after over ten years of being single I'm getting a little rusty. Good thing she never surfs this site. (I hope)  ;D
And once the deed is done, you will have to change your Avatar to show your wife's frontside.

That is her, right?  :)
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
My idiot brother-in-law the cop is still an idiot. Michelle and I are having our Thanksgiving Saturday as I'm working Thursday. Come on over if anybody's in the area of North Olmsted OH., we'll be doing yardwork while the turkey's in the oven, its supposed to be 70F degrees.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
I cannot put my finger on exactly why but I am sensing a subtle and delicate distaste you may have for your brother- in- law. I apologize in advance if I am incorrect because it is so subtle that I cannot even point out the exact sentence that gives me this idea. Just a feeling I get from reading your post in general.

;D

It can be tough to get along with relatives and it does not get any easier when those relatives marry other people and therefore create quasi- relatives. I have heard it said that a relative is a friend given by nature but let’s face it, sometimes it seems more like an enemy given by nature. I mean after all, Joseph Stalin had relatives and in- laws too, right?

Brian

My idiot brother-in-law the cop is still an idiot. Michelle and I are having our Thanksgiving Saturday as I'm working Thursday.

<snip>

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2011, 12:54:32 PM »
Brian, holding ones children hostage and preventing them having any contact with their God Parents and using my wife's parents as knowing and willing accomplices in preventing any and all contact with them is not behavior I'd call stellar from an officer of the law. I'd call this idiotic behavior. True, you are hearing one side of the story, any time you'd like, I'll sit down and I'll present their view, I've kept all e-mails and correspondence. Oh, and you can talk to the Priest too. My idiot brother-in-law the cop is an idiot. So getting back to nothing, how bout those Browns eh?
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »
So getting back to nothing, how bout those Browns eh?

:chugbeer:

Offline CigarSki®

• Arena
  • Newb again?
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »
Wayne Sikorski aka CigarSki
2010 ZG1400 - South Jersey
COG 9250

Offline Gsun

« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2011, 07:39:08 AM »
Fireplace crackling. Coffee steaming. Day off work. Dog at my feet. Wife in the kitchen. Turkey in the oven. Oldest son back in country for Thanksgiving this year. Life is good.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2011, 07:54:22 AM »
Fireplace crackling. Coffee steaming. Day off work. Dog at my feet. Wife in the kitchen. Turkey in the oven. Oldest son back in country for Thanksgiving this year. Life is good.

:thumbs:

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »

Good times!  :)