Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456525 times)

voileauciel

Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #760 on: January 30, 2015, 02:50:53 PM »
Ya haven't lived until you found true love in a barn loft. :chugbeer:

Choir lofts too.  8)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #761 on: January 30, 2015, 03:01:31 PM »
i remember the AOL "lofts" 
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #762 on: January 30, 2015, 03:26:04 PM »
slow drivers.  ;D

I did that twice today...
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #763 on: January 30, 2015, 10:03:15 PM »
LAME sports like NFL drive me crazy. But how would we get the nice superbowl commercials without the lameness (and they're even ^%$#ing them up releasing them before the Superbowl)  ;D

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #764 on: January 31, 2015, 06:19:31 AM »
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #765 on: February 05, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »
annoys me to have to wait on my stuffed peppers to cook.  I won;t ever get one like this again that holds almost a pound and wait extra long.....    i'll get multiple smaller ones.

my recipe is 300 degrees, but this $#@%er is cooking at 325  ;D

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #766 on: February 06, 2015, 06:43:08 AM »
That looks good!  :P I just tried a recipe that is basically Philly Cheese Steak but uses a bell pepper instead of a roll. Excellent and low carb. But wait, that doesn't make me crazy and annoyed so I guess I'm off topic.

When my fob battery gets low, that makes me crazy and annoyed. That's the ticket.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #767 on: February 06, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »
What makes me crazy and annoyed..

People who are too :censored: lazy to put their trash where it belongs and instead throw the :censored: trash out the window of their cars.

:censored: like that should have the living :censored: kicked out of their dumb asses!    >:(

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #768 on: February 06, 2015, 08:04:20 AM »
^ + 1
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #769 on: February 06, 2015, 09:40:19 AM »
I cannot follow which way you are leaning here Conrad, do you want MORE trash thrown out windows or LESS? Please stop beating around the bush and just state your thoughts directly.

;) ;D

Brian

What makes me crazy and annoyed..

People who are too :censored: lazy to put their trash where it belongs and instead throw the :censored: trash out the window of their cars.

:censored: like that should have the living :censored: kicked out of their dumb asses!    >:(
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #770 on: February 06, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »
:censored: months. 4  :censored: months to pave and put guardrails on a 50 meter bridge. 4  :censored: months of one lane road with no other way to get across that doesn't involve driving through the middle of Pisa and watching some selfish  :censored: lane split into oncoming traffic because he's too  :censored: important to wait in traffic like every body else.  :censored: ing  :censored: suckers. Why would you pave the whole  :censored: length of the construction area only to cut  :censored: trenches in it.  :censored: !

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #771 on: February 06, 2015, 11:10:38 AM »
 :censored: Sports Illustrated for putting an "average sized" model in this year's Swim Suit Issue! I don't want to see AVERAGE when I buy that issue! What the  :censored: !!??!! Are you  :censored:ing me? I expect to see EXCEPTIONAL! This is bull :censored: ! Average athletes aren't featured in Sports Illustrated, why in the  :censored: is an average sized swimsuit model???
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Conrad

« Reply #772 on: February 06, 2015, 11:13:02 AM »
I cannot follow which way you are leaning here Conrad, do you want MORE trash thrown out windows or LESS? Please stop beating around the bush and just state your thoughts directly.

;) ;D

Brian

Clear as mud eh Brian?   :)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #773 on: February 09, 2015, 01:07:53 PM »
the f***in' rain is annoying me, i wanna go ride

voileauciel

« Reply #774 on: February 09, 2015, 07:25:40 PM »
I really dislike the process for renting an apartment. I went to numerous management companies and they practically wanted a blood and urine sample. Finally found a place through a private landlord, which I much prefer. The whole process in the Bay Area seems a bit ridiculous at this point, with housing prices on the Peninsula running so far outside reality it makes me nauseous just thinking about it ($3800/month for a ~300 sq ft studio with no view or parking...)

Oakland at least is sort of within reality. I looked at Concord and Vallejo to the north, and Hayward to the south. The housing prices are all over the map. In the words of Jimmy McMillan "The rent is too d*** high!"

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #775 on: February 09, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »
I feel for ya man, we live out in the Sunset near the zoo.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #776 on: February 09, 2015, 09:12:38 PM »
Its a renters market, demand is more than supply. 

Just the opposite as it was a few years back, when they would do anything to fill an apartment.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #777 on: February 10, 2015, 03:24:31 PM »
Paying 3 times as much for a tire for my motorcycle as I do for a tire for my car and having it last 1/3 as long.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #778 on: February 10, 2015, 03:37:54 PM »
Paying 3 times as much for a tire for my motorcycle as I do for a tire for my car and having it last 1/3 as long.

You just have the wrong car. :)
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #779 on: February 10, 2015, 03:56:13 PM »
You just have the wrong car. :)

Are you saying that I need a car that needs far more expensive tires?  :rotflmao: