Author Topic: 1991 ZG1000 For Sale  (Read 510 times)

Offline Fuller56

1991 ZG1000 For Sale
« on: January 27, 2020, 04:55:14 PM »
A friend has asked for my help to find a new home for his 1991 ZG1000.  He recognizes that it is not ready to ride home.  It has been parked in his storage locker for probably 6 years. Stored with the POR-15 lined fuel tank empty.  Carbs were thoroughly cleaned and "gone thru" and are wearing pod filters.  The air box and and all other stock parts will go with the bike.  The body work is pristine except for the area of the right mirror.  There is a break there due to the bike sinking into black top and falling over, the mirrors are both intact so it must not have fallen hard.  No dents or scratches in the tank or other tupper ware.  Showing 313xx miles, reported to be accurate.  The clutch master cylinder will need a rebuild kit.  Panniers are in very good condition with intact, virgin antlers.  I will get a couple of pictures up as soon as I can transfer them from my phone.  Hoping to get $1000.  The title is available without hassle.  Could be thoroughly rehabilitated or be an organ donor, but that would be sad.  Located in Garner, North Carolina.