Author Topic: American Horror  (Read 2233 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
American Horror
« on: September 14, 2016, 11:04:45 AM »
On tonight at 10..FX
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

Re: American Horror
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:23:06 PM »
Thanks for the reminder!

I hope that this one is better than last season. It won't have to be that good to be better though...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 01:33:24 PM »
I liked last season!  But then I'm  :nuts:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »
It's gonna take some time with this one...   Scene is set in eastern NC....right, that's with all the Cali mountains in the background.   The house was not made in the 1700s.  It looks more late 1800s to early 1900s..  Gotta get by that.  I hate it when shows say they are set in one place but it's blatantly obvious they're in California.  NCIS is like that.   They talk like they're in the DC area but it looks a lot like California.

Offline Hooligan

• never assume, get the facts
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 10:48:37 PM »
I hate it when shows say they are set in one place but it's blatantly obvious they're in California.  NCIS is like that.   They talk like they're in the DC area but it looks a lot like California.

Well the rest of the world doesn't know that VJ....

Now please tell me that NCIS-New Orleans us actually set in New Orleans?
It is what it is....If not, it must be something else.
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 03:56:25 AM »
Looks like New Orleans to me..   Now they do a very good job of being in the right place.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 05:01:29 AM »
We watched the first ep last night. Not bad. I didn't know that Cuba Gooding Jr. was in it. Damn fine actor that man. I'll keep watching.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 06:40:42 PM »
I'll just drink more so I won't care about the location being in the wrong place.   Gotta get some more Scotch.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 06:33:48 AM »
I'll just drink more so I won't care about the location being in the wrong place.   Gotta get some more Scotch.

With enough Scotch you don't even have to bother turning the damn TV on!   :chugbeer: