Author Topic: Tires, again!  (Read 2196 times)

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Tires, again!
« on: March 01, 2014, 10:22:48 AM »
Sorry to drag up another tire thread, I honestly did do a search before deciding to post! I know the Azaro dual compound tire has supposedly been out since march of 2012 (I think), are there any mileage reports from owners? I am nearing my next rear tire change and loved everything about the Azaro except the 8kmi change interval. I went with a Shinko 777 and have been quite happy, even though I did not realize it was a bias ply when I bought it. I would like to get back to radials at both ends (going bias seems like a downgrade) but would also like a little mileage for my dollar. Anyone running the Azaro dual compound?
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline IraB

Re: Tires, again!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 09:05:56 PM »

Just installed an Azaro rear and RP3 front.  I am stunned by how they grip and how well the bike rides and handles but it will be awhile before I can report on how well they last.