Author Topic: C-14 products at InControl are back in stock.  (Read 6601 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
C-14 products at InControl are back in stock.
« on: September 01, 2014, 10:10:21 AM »
(edited 29 Sep 2014) In the words of Emily Latella.... "Nevermind". Everything back in stock.

Brian

Not sure where this goes so mods. please put it wherever you think it fits best (Easy Boys!).

Just to let everyone know, I am out of stock on both Low fuel warning eliminators and KiPass activation switch bypasses. In fact, I am out of components (!!) as well. We have a bunch of stuff going on here and I just sort of stepped in it. I expect stock by the end of this week, will have product shortly afterward and will ship the day after product is again available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Brian
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:02:55 PM by B.D.F. »
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

Re: Out of stock on all C-14 products at InControl
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
KiPass low fuel warning eliminators back in stock. KiPass activation switch bypasses available soon.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 05:13:17 PM »
Everything is back in stock.

Brian

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 06:08:35 PM »
You may want to update your subject line, then....just sayin.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

Re: All products at InControlne are back in stock.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 07:00:31 PM »
Now see that right there is just good thinkin' Jim....

:-)

Brian

You may want to update your subject line, then....just sayin.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:22:38 PM by B.D.F. »

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: C-14 products at InControl are back in stock.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:49 AM »
Got the low fuel eliminator in the mail Friday. Thanks Brian.