Author Topic: A woman goes to a surgeon......  (Read 2081 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
A woman goes to a surgeon......
« on: December 19, 2017, 03:55:13 AM »
And gets a vaginoplasty. (look it up) When she wakes up after the procedure, there are some things on her tray....

The first is a bouquet of flowers from her husband, with a card telling her how happy he is that she came through the procedure so successfully and telling her how much he loves her.

The second is a card, from her surgeon, congratulating her on a successful procedure, saying that all went well and wishing her well in life.

The third is a huge bouquet of flowers. The card reads "From Jimmy in the burn unit- thanks for the new ears".

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: A woman goes to a surgeon......
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 04:04:47 AM »
jimmy

Offline Conrad

Re: A woman goes to a surgeon......
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 04:19:24 AM »
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn