Author Topic: WTB- AST Pullback Risers & AST Rider Footpeg Lowering Kit & any Slip On Exhaust  (Read 103 times)

Offline Robocop1127

Hey Guys I'm looking for a set of (AST Pullback Risers-Silver) & a set of (AST Rider Footpeg Lowering Kits-Silver or the new Black) and also any aftermarket Slip-On Exhaust you might have so send me some details & Pics on what you have and prices shipped to me here in Pittsburgh,PA.  *** I contacted another Forum member tonight and he has a set of Murph's Wedges for my bike and is local to me also,thanks again Phil!!!***

Offline bowtie39

Phil,

Just ordered the pullback risers and AST is offering a nice sale price these days.  There ain't no freight either. 
'11 Silver

Offline Robocop1127

Phil,

Just ordered the pullback risers and AST is offering a nice sale price these days.  There ain't no freight either.
Hey, thanks brother. I just saw the nice sale and will be ordering a set since no one has a set for sale on here.

Offline bowtie39

Quite welcome. 

About to trade a '11 in for a '16 or a '17.....whatever the dealer finds and makes me want to trade   ;D

Should add IMO.....Delkevic in a 18" oval does well on this bike and doesn't break the bank.  I'm taking the one off the '11 to use on the new to me bike. 

Roger
'11 Silver