Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 7349 times)

Offline Jaxter

• Blue might not be fastest, but it's my favorite
Merry Christmas
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Concours friends, I hope that Santa was good to all of you.
I've Never Had A Better Day

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 11:01:25 AM »
Thanks, and I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. Quiet times (and some not so quiet) spent with Family made the day.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 02:07:48 PM »
Merry Christmas 2016, and Happy Holidays!  Drive spiritedly but safely, be it 2 or more wheels!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 07:05:23 AM »
Merry Christmas 2016, and Happy Holidays!  Drive spiritedly but safely, be it 2 or more wheels!

Do you have something against unicycles Max?     ;)

! No longer available
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 09:32:55 PM »
Do you have something against unicycles Max?     ;)

Eeek, OK, "be it 1 or more wheels!"
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 07:18:54 AM »

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 09:08:12 AM »
Damnit all this holiday food!!  I just finished a diet in early September and now I gained 9 pounds of the loss back!!  I have piles on the counter of cookies, chocolates, caramel popcorn, candies, dipped pretzels, etc I was given..... and I am about to go out for lunch with friends at an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet.... one of my favorite places.  I have no control!  Drowning!  Help!

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 11:11:20 AM »
I hope that Santa was good to all of you.

He gave me some sort of flat rubber rimed drum. You should hear my version of Little Drummer Boy.   :P ::) :-\

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 11:15:33 AM »
Damnit all this holiday food!!  I just finished a diet in early September and now I gained 9 pounds of the loss back!!  I have piles on the counter of cookies, chocolates, caramel popcorn, candies, dipped pretzels, etc I was given..... and I am about to go out for lunch with friends at an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet.... one of my favorite places.  I have no control!  Drowning!  Help!

Perhaps the local food pantry would be interested in lightening your heavy burden? Everybody benefits.  :)
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 12:55:31 PM »
They probably wouldn't take it as it doesn't meet fed gov nutrition standards.

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »

They might label them as "vegetables" and serve them in school lunches...

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 03:29:39 PM »

Yeah. The gall of the nanny state in protecting some poor soul who may have undiagnosed/untreated blood sugar or heart disease....
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 04:56:32 PM »
I see we're in agreement.  :chugbeer:

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 05:10:12 PM »

box it all up, and send it to me....

my name and address is in the COG book...

I take on all free food....

after getting down to below 200# last year, I'm now trying to go back up in weight, and doing a great job...  ::)

mmmmm we had a big HAM  for dinner yesterday... going back into the leftovers now... mmmmmmmm porky... ;D

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 05:34:28 AM »
I see we're in agreement.  :chugbeer:

Always.  :chugbeer: (with 64 oz. full-sugar 7-Eleven Big Gulp)  ;D
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline Conrad

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 05:46:41 AM »

I'm in the same boat! I keep giving this stuff away but it's too late...

Mmmmm, Snickerdoodles.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hooligan

• never assume, get the facts
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »
A bit belated I know, but wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous 2017.

May the best of your 2016 become the worst of your 2017.

My 2016 ended with me putting my beloved Eleanor (Silver 2008 Connie) down at a set of traffic lights  :censored:. As I pulled off and leaned the corner, the rear wheel got onto some lose gravel, resulting in me putting her down.  Luckily no serious damage. Just a few scratches on the fearing, and a cover on the mirror that is missing.

First day back at work today, so I'll be phoning around for costs....

Have a kickass 2017!!! :chugbeer: :chugbeer: :chugbeer:
It is what it is....If not, it must be something else.
2012 K1600GT
2009 ZX14

Online maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 08:21:27 PM »
Merry Christmas!

(Well, in 2.5 hours here... I suppose some have had it come and some are going to wait longer, such is life when time varies all over the place)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2017, 05:07:14 AM »
Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com