Author Topic: Looks like I struck it rich  (Read 2181 times)

Offline BruceR

• Arena
Looks like I struck it rich
« on: July 20, 2017, 06:48:15 AM »
This sounds legit, right?  :o
I'll be helping EVERYONE get their C14 flashed, or 17'' rims on their C10.   :_shudder_Emoticon

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220
Email: george_carl@hotmail.com

Good day,

As part of efforts by the Trump administration to create more jobs and wealth for the land, The president has issued an executive order to the department of treasury to make sure that all foreign outstanding payment due to American citizens are paid.

Please you have to stop every further communication with anybody regards this matter except the Department of the Treasury, upon your reply to the email, the Department of the Treasury will instruct the Bank of America to proceed with the release of your payment.

Your Fund Valued EIGHT MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS is in our custody and we will provide you all necessary assistance that is required for you to receive the payment.

NOTE: 

A required fee of $185.00 usd for Both citizen and Non-citizen online account processing is needed to process all necessary paper work and login details, which will  be provided for your to log in and transfer funds immediately without delay..

Sincerely,

Mr. George Carl

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
Re: Looks like I struck it rich
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:22:31 AM »
Super sweet!
I've got a slip-on exhaust system and no flies. We can remove the PCV if need be.
Tell Mr. Carl, thanks a pantload! ;D
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:32:57 AM »
I do not think that is the way to go- I would hold out for the much larger sum and a Nigerian Princess that I have seen in other offers, myself.

Brian

I'll be helping EVERYONE get their C14 flashed, or 17'' rims on their C10.   :_shudder_Emoticon

Washington, D.C. 20220

Good day,

As part of efforts by the Trump administration to create more jobs and wealth for the land, The president has issued an executive order to the department of treasury to make sure that all foreign outstanding payment due to American citizens are paid.

Please you have to stop every further communication with anybody regards this matter except the Department of the Treasury, upon your reply to the email, the Department of the Treasury will instruct the Bank of America to proceed with the release of your payment.

Your Fund Valued EIGHT MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS is in our custody and we will provide you all necessary assistance that is required for you to receive the payment.

NOTE: 

A required fee of $185.00 usd for Both citizen and Non-citizen online account processing is needed to process all necessary paper work and login details, which will  be provided for your to log in and transfer funds immediately without delay..

Sincerely,

Mr. George Carl
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Tree

• 21 Year Submarine Veteran - GO NAVY!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 12:05:56 PM »
I do not think that is the way to go- I would hold out for the much larger sum and a Nigerian Princess that I have seen in other offers, myself.

Brian

You got that offer also?  I am gonna be soooo freaking wealthy.   ;D

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 01:59:15 PM »
Woah there, I do not believe you can combine those two offers. That would be excessive.... just pick one or the other.

;D but also a little  :'(

Does anybody else keep 'winning' a free emergency situation reporting system, along the lines of the pendant and 'I have fallen and I cannot get up'?

Brian

You got that offer also?  I am gonna be soooo freaking wealthy.   ;D
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 02:31:45 PM »
I just can't believe anyone would think that other countries owe US more money than we owe THEM!

http://www.usdebtclock.org
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 08:20:27 AM »
That's awesome! My last offer like that was from Sierra Leone something about a bank there having too much money and needed to balance their books wanted to give me 8 million dollars. That was a few years ago and I'm sure the money is on the way. I just have to be patient.  :rotflmao:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 11:08:08 AM »

Washington, D.C. 20220

Good day,

NOTE: 

Sincerely,

Mr. George Carl

Dang! Lucky much?

This sounds MUCH better than the 'offers' that I've been receiving about the IRS issuing an arrest warrant in my name because of unpaid back-taxes. Who would have ever thunk that the IRS would notify someone of such a thing via a robocall?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mettler1

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 11:15:30 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 11:39:00 PM »
That's awesome! My last offer like that was from Sierra Leone something about a bank there having too much money and needed to balance their books wanted to give me 8 million dollars. That was a few years ago and I'm sure the money is on the way. I just have to be patient.  :rotflmao:

... or a patient.