Author Topic: The Dragon made me do it!  (Read 1607 times)

Offline gonzosc1

The Dragon made me do it!
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
hit the dragon for my birthday(9/11) this weekend. it was super crowded and rides were very slow at times, but its always fun. bags off ready to rock.
 what did the dragon make me do?
 LOL at one point myself and two friends were stuck crawling behind a few cars. this bone head on a 600 crouch rocket come ripping up behind us and weaves his way through my two friends that were behind me. I mean he came busting through!
 so he settles right behind me and starts doing wheelies and I can see him in my mirrors, he's on my ass as he lands a few of them. we are going slow enough that I could turn around and look at him, gave him the back off signal with my hand and he keeps on doing it.

so we get to a small straight and he pulls out to pass, pulls right up next to me and shoots me the bird and takes off. damn I shouldn't have let him get to me but he did. I was pissed lol.  caught the next small straight and took off. he was about 1/4 mile ahead of me and I'll be damned if I didn't catch the little ****. 
 when I got about 100-150ft behind him I guess he noticed I was coming and he gased on it in the small straights and I just reeled that little A-hole in a foot at a time. got on his ass and stayed there for maybe 3-4 miles and matched every move he could make. when he gased on it his front would come up so he was not getting away.

he finally slowed down and waved me around and of corase I returned the bird with a big FU with my shield up as I took off. he didn't even try to follow me.  about an hour later he came up to me and said "hey nice riding man"  I just gave him the whatever man look and went about my day.
it was a good day!