Author Topic: SOLD...Saddlemen Explorer RS Seat Kawasaki C-14  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Ryder123

SOLD...Saddlemen Explorer RS Seat Kawasaki C-14
« on: February 01, 2018, 04:21:44 PM »
SOLD......SEAT-  KAWASAKI ZG1400 GTR CONCOURS 2008-2017. IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NO RIPS OR TEARS, VERY COMFORTABLE. APPROX 10K ON SEAT. USA ONLY     $250 + shipping                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
A luxury version of Saddlemen’s popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering.
Provides riders of cruiser and other model motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa™ touring-style seat.
Supple SaddleHyde cover is ultra compliant, producing a smooth and comfortable ride for both the driver and passenger.
Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort.
Saddle Gel interior with progressive density foam conforms to rider’s shape for long-mileage comfort.
This saddle features a deep and wide contoured lumbar area with a specialized nose shape that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence.
The seat’s carefully engineered, gel-coated marine-grade fiberglass base with plated hardware is the foundation for a long service life.
Made in the USA
NOTE: The Explorer RS seat for the Kawasaki Concours ZG1400 does not use pillow-top buttons for its appearance better suits the motorcycle’s styling.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:09:09 PM by Ryder123 »
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Conrad

Re: Saddlemen Explorer RS Seat Kawasaki C-14
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:06 AM »
Where are you located Ryder?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Ryder123

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 05:39:13 AM »
Bucks County, PA
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi

Offline dmenke1949

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 09:13:22 PM »
Does this seat set you higher or lower than stock seat?

Offline Ryder123

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 05:11:09 PM »
Lower
Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Conrad

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 07:43:15 AM »
How's the comfort for the passenger with this seat? My wife really needs another seat. She had BIG time comfort issues with the stock seat and the low gel seat. She's always sliding forward because of the angle. 
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Ryder123

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 11:43:40 AM »
I never had a passenger. The passenger seat has a lot more padding than the stock seat.
Mahatma Gandhi