Author Topic: AST Rider-Passenger FootPeg Lowering Brackets-Risers&Pirates Lair Pass Backrest  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Robocop1127

I sold my bike & am selling all the Following Brand New Items: (*Reduced Prices Guys*)

1) Advanced Sport Touring Rider Foot Peg Lowering Brackets-Retail-$80.00 but I'll take $75.00 shipped & Paypal sent to Family & Friends or the buyer covers the fees(*Now $70.00-(***SOLD***)

2) Advanced Sport Touring Passenger Foot Peg Lowering Brackets-Retail-$75.00 but I'll take $70.00 shipped & Paypal sent to Family & Friends or the buyer covers the fees(*Now $60.00 Shipped*) (*Now Only $50.00 Shipped*) That's $25.00 off of what I paid for these and they're Brand New guys with Free Shipping!!! (SOLD)

3) Advanced Sport Touring 2 Inch Pullback Handlebar Risers which are 2" up & 2" back towards the rider-Retail-$115.00 but I'll take $100.00 shipped plus Paypal sent to Family & Friends or Buyer covers the fees(*Now $90.00 Shipped*) That's $25.00 off of what I paid for these and they're Brand New Guys with Free Shipping!!! (SOLD)

4) Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger Backrest Fits 2008 & up to 2018 Models-Retail-$435.00 & was only test fitted but is brand new & I'll take $335.00 plus the shipping & paypal sent to Family & Friends or the buyer covers the fees(*Now $325.00 With FREE SHIPPING plus Paypal sent to Family & Friends or the Buyer Covers the PP Fees*)(***Reduced to $255.00 W/Free shipping plus the Paypal Sent to: Family & Friends-Gift Form or the buyer pays the fees***)  (***Now Only $185.00 Shipped to your Door which is $250.00 less than what I paid for it guys & with Free shipping!!!***) ***(SOLD)***

***JUST MADE ONE LAST PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE I LIST THE REMAINING 3 ITEMS OVER ON EBAY GUYS***
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:08:37 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline Robocop1127

***The AST Rider Foot Peg Lowering Brackets are SOLD, Thanks Tim and I'll get those out today my friend!!!***   

*** The AST Passenger Foot Peg Lowering Brackets are still available as well as the Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger Backrest***

Offline Robocop1127

***c-14tim, I got those New AST Rider Foot Peg Lowering Brackets shipped out to you today my friend and I messaged you the Tracking # which can be Tracked through: www.USPS.com my friend,thanks again,Robert***

Offline Robocop1127

One Last Reduction on the Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger Backrest which was originally purchased for $435.00 and is brand new but originally listed at $335.00, then reduced to $325.00 & from $325.00 down to only $285.00 Shipped to your door with the buyer covering the fees or sending them to: Family & Friends-Gift Form,thnx again guys!!!

Offline Robocop1127

c-14Tim, I shipped that missing AST Rider Foot-Peg Lowering Bracket Hardware out to you today my friend and they'll going to arrive on Thursday. The Tracking # is: 9500 1147 9778 8092 1164 10 & you can track the package at: www.USPS.COM, thanks again,Robert

Offline Robocop1127

The Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger Detachable Backrest, AST Pullback Risers and the AST Passenger Foot Peg Lowering Brackets are all still available guys!!!

Offline Robocop1127

***Ok guys, I'm going to drop my Brand New and only test fitted Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger backrest down once more from $285 shipped to your door down to $265 shipped anywhere in the CONUS to your door with the buyer sending the Paypal to: Family & Friends or Covering the Paypal Fees,thnx again!!!*** I originally paid $435 for it plus shipping and had it listed for $335 and reduced a few times so I figured I would offer it here to you guys before tossing it on Ebay!!!

Offline Robocop1127

My new AST Pullback Risers, New AST Passenger Footpeg Lowering Brackets and the new Pirates Lair Stealth Passenger Backrest are all still available guys!!!

Offline Robocop1127

Lowered my prices guys so get them before I list everything over on EBAY!!!

Offline Robocop1127

I'm open to all reasonable offers guys before I list it all up for sale over on Ebay!!!

Offline Robocop1127

Weekend bump and I have all three items still available guys and am open to reasonable offers before I list everything up over on FleaBay!!!

Offline Robocop1127

*** New Price Reductions guys before I list these 3 items up over on Fleabay!!!***

Offline Robocop1127

***One More Priced Reduction so I can avoid Listing the items over on FleaBay Guys!!!***

Offline Robocop1127

Guys, you should buy these New Items before I list them over on FleaBay!!!

Offline Robocop1127

I'm open to reasonable offers guys on my remaining 3 New items!!! I'd much rather forward the savings onto guys from here on the Forums instead of listing them on FleaBay!!!

Offline Robocop1127

The Pirates Lair Passenger Backrest was SOLD guys. All that's left is the Brand New AST Pullback Risers and the Brand New AST Passenger Lowering Peg Brackets!!!

Offline Robocop1127

Both the Pirates Lair Backrest & the AST Passenger Foot-Peg Lowering Brackets we’re sold guys. All that’s left are the Brand New AST Pullback Risers for only $90.00 shipped to your door!!! That’s $25 less than the $115 which I paid for them with free shipping!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:01:29 AM by Robocop1127 »

Offline Robocop1127

Happy Memorial Day!!! Let's not forget to give many Thanks to the Men & Women who Dedicated their Lives and Service to their Country for our freedom here on the home-front!!!

Offline Robocop1127

All that's left guys are the Brand New AST Pullback Risers which not only raise the bars 2 inches upward but they also Pull them back an additional 2 inches making them some of the best quality risers on the market!!! These retail for $160.00 but I got them on sale for $115.00 and I'm discounting them by another $25.00 and only asking $90.00 Firm for them and including Free Shipping!!! All that I ask is that you cover the paypal fees which are only 2.9% plus $0.30 cents totaling only $2.91. You can avoid this fee through paypal if you have the funds taken right out of a savings or checking but not when you choose to use a credit card to send the paypal funds,thanks again and ride safe!!!

Offline Robocop1127

I really can't believe that nobody's pulled the trigger on these brand new Silver AST Pullback Risers yet!!!