Author Topic: ZX 10B connecting rods FS $100.00  (Read 580 times)

Offline txfatboy

ZX 10B connecting rods FS $100.00
« on: September 20, 2018, 08:14:00 AM »
Hello all. It has been quite a while since I have last posted anything here. I had a 91 C-10 Concours that I had  upgraded/modified a lot and enjoyed for nearly a decade. Well, I got out of the Kawasaki family when I purchased a new 2014 Vmax and acquired my Pops Victory Vision when his knees got so bad he had trouble getting it off the kickstand. I was going through my boxes of parts and found this set of ZX10B rods. They came from a wrecked bike and are a matched set. The bearings are still in the big ends and look good. I was going to build a 1052 for the Concours but obviously no longer have a need. I am not advertising these as ready to install even though they appear to be in very good shape. I am offering them for $100.00 plus shipping to CONUS . Paypal preferred. If you have any questions, please ask. I will answer to the best of my ability. PM me here or direct email at txfatboy68@gmail dot com. Thanks
This has been posted on a couple of other sites as well.

Woody
Woody
2014 V-Max
1991 Connie, 17 inch wheels,  ZRX1200 forks with racetech valves and brakes, zx9/ zzr1200 hybrid rear shock, 2 min mod and exhaust cam sprocket from SISF, tubular handle bars, hywy pegs, HID headlight and LED running lights.