Author Topic: i love 40 july  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
i love 40 july
« on: July 01, 2011, 12:04:06 AM »
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline Mettler1

Re: i love 40 july
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:30:11 AM »

I like it! When my ancestors came to this country they didn't speak english at all for many yrs.
'94 Concours 112,000 miles-- 7th gear,2MM,KB fork brace,Over flowtubes,Stick coils,Tcro shifter,GPS,Torque cams,SPOOKFAK,block off plates, SS brake & clutch lines,KB risers, FENDA EXTENDA, emulators,etc

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 06:55:49 AM »
While his english is not so good and his singing voice ain't great either I do admire the spirit of the effort!

So many so called "Red Blooded Americans" have lost track of the fact that unless your a direct decedent of a Native American that your the offspring of an immigrant.
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 07:56:54 AM »
something i heard in the radio today: instead of saying "happy 4th of july", say "happy INDEPENDENCE day!"

Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 08:12:14 AM »
something i heard in the radio today: instead of saying "happy 4th of july", say "happy INDEPENDENCE day!"

Thinking outloud.... I would think that saying Happy INDEPENDENCE Day might help reinforce (remind) the reason for the celebration itself.
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 08:42:50 AM »
which was the point exactly of the broadcaster. it can also mean the freedom to be free of government dependacy.

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/06/30/harvard-july-4th-parades-are-right-wing

According to Harvard, all this Independence Day celebration is just because we're conservative.

Funny, but where I live now (Upstate NY) is quite conservative, and there are a LOT of Independence Day parades and fairs.  So many in fact, that some towns celebrate a week early or a week late to avoid conflicts and get more people attending.  One local city (which is surprising because the city itself is pretty liberal) even has a Flag Day parade!

Where I grew up in NJ (far more liberal) the big parade in the area was on Labor Day.   :rotflmao:  Probably because May Day isn't a Federal holiday in this country.  (Yet...  :o )
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 06:48:42 PM »
i saw that same report in FNC this afternoon, and guess what? it was based on RAIN DATA!

huh?

yeah, they figured that were it rained on the 4th of july and the parades were cancelled = fewer conservatives in the area. likewise, the places where it didn't rain = more conservatives!

now who thinks the ivy league really means sh1t anymore?

Offline booger

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 07:05:46 PM »
His presentation sucks.

But he gets my vote for enthusiasm.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
Love it!  :thumbs:

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »
He's chanting, different than singing. If you listen he hits the same notes everytime, not out of tune. He's good.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50